chapter 10

today is the day of the all valley tournament

today is the day of the all valley tournament. daphne is in her room right now. not wanting to leave and deal with everybody in a bad mood from the other night.

sam's dealing with her break up with miguel and daniel's dealing with johnny being robby's dad and losing his student.

daphne had been texting robby the last few days. she kept apologising on behalf of her dad. robby had told her he had signed up for the tournament unaffiliated. daphne had told him she will try her best to be there and support him.

daphne snapped out of her thoughts when she hears a knock at the door. the door opened and sam appeared. "you wanna come to the tournament? we're all going." sam said smiling.

"sure. let me just get changed." daphne said whilst sam nodded and closed the door.

as the whole larusso family arrived at the venue they were treated by literally everybody who walked past them.

eventually they made their way to their seats which were in the front row. they sat down and waited for the tournament to begin.

daphne looked around from behind her seeing literally everybody from school she has ever crossed paths with. she looked down and fiddled with her fingers waiting for the tournament to begin.

as the dojos started coming out one by one she wasn't really paying attention until she heard a group of people run out chanting 'cobra kai' she looked up and saw a bunch of familiar faces.

she looked over at her dad and sam who looked like they'd seen ghosts. she looked up and made eye contact with miguel before she looked down.

when she heard the word unaffiliated next to robby's name she looked up and saw robby run through. he made eye contact with his dad before he went over to his spot.

"i didn't know he was fighting." amanda says looking over at daniel.

"neither did i." daniel says glaring at him.

daphne felt special considering she knew that he was fighting. she smiled at him and he returned it before looking around.

miguel was the first to have a fight. all daphne can remember from it was that he did the crane kick that her dad did in the 80s. it's not that deep right? it's a karate move i'm sure thousands of people have done it since then.

when robby was fighting daphne was paying full attention. she's not gonna like and say she didn't think he looked good whilst he was fighting.

she saw how her dad was really into the fight and how he stood up when he scored a point. daphne smiled at the site hoping her dad would forgive him.