chapter 27

daphne and robby stayed at the dojo after everybody had left as they spoke to sensei kreese

"are you two going to join cobra kai then." kreese says as the two looked at eachother and daphne shrugged.

"i'll give you these in the mean time, get changed, then maybe i'll teach you something." kreese said and they nodded as the man walked away.

"are you sure you want to do this?" he asks and she looks at him tilting her head to the side.

"yes. i don't care what they think. sam and miguel are working together, we can work together." she said and he smiled

daphne headed to the bathroom and robby changed in the back. once they were changed kreese came back to teach them things.

as they are learning a few things in the back from kreese it's robby's turn as he is punching and kicking the bell is heard and daphne quickly shoots her head up and turns around.

suddenly loud and fast footsteps are heard before the door to the back slams open and johnny lawrence barges right through stopping in his tracks when he sees daphne.

"larusso?" he says and daphne doesn't respond.

"what took you so long?" kreese says and robby turns his head to see his father standing there looking at him shaking his head.

"robby, daphne? what are you doing here?" he says shaking his head as robby just looks at the man in disbelief.

"they're exactly where they belong, as are you. three generations of cobra kai working together. this is really your last chance johnny, are you in" kreese says walking closer to johnny as daphne and robby watch from a far.

"listen to him dad, he only wants what's best for you." robby speaks up and daphne nods.

johnny doesn't respond as kreese walks closer before johnny is quick to kick him
backwards as the pair begin fighting.

"shit." daphne says about to step forward before robby holds her back.

"let them fight, it's good for them." he says and she nods as they watch.

"is that all you got" kreese says before johnny tackles him into the main dojo as daphne and robby slowly trail behind.

as the two walk in they see johnny on top of kreese holding his neck still punching the man before kreese flips johnny over so the two are standing again.

kreese throws johnny into a wall where he grabs a sword that is used during skills and holds it up facing kreese.

"don't do it." robby yells at johnny who looks over at robby before dropping the sword.

johnny throws kreese onto the ground and continues to punch him before robby quickly runs over behind them pulling johnny off holdinh his fists up to the man.