chapter 35

"guys, the limo is coming at six

"guys, the limo is coming at six. so don't be late or else we're leaving. cause my date and i, we on a mission." kyler yells at the group who is stretching.

daphne sighs as she stands trying to get something out of her bag which is sitting on the bench against the wall.

"hey." robby says walking over to the girl.

"hey." she says in response not looking at him.

"you're, uh. you gonna go?" robby asks causing the girl to look up at her.

"to prom? yeah right. can you picture me in a ballroom dress?" she says and robby chuckles.

"alright class, fall in." kreese says and everybody does.

"today's lesson is about balance. not the way miyagi do teaches it. you're going to learn how to get inside the heads of your opponents, and throw them off balance."  kreese says.

"pair up." he says and robby immediately turns to daphne who smiles at him.

"you wanna be my partner?" he asks and she laughs.

"sorry, i might have to waitlist you." she says and he chuckles.

"ais!" kreese says and the pair begin to spar.

"you know, you should go. crashing you-know-who's big night would be a way to get your opponents off balance." robby says.

"not as much as if you showed up." daphne says continuing to throw punches.

"i'm not a student anymore. they won't let me in."  he says and daphne sighs.

"maybe they would. if you went with me." she says and robby chuckled.

"did you just ask me to prom?" robby says smiling and daphne smiles.

"strictly a tactical move." she says as silver approaches them.

"well, it's such short notice. we'd have to get a ride. still need a tux." he says and silver walks up to the two.

"i think it's a great idea. and if you're going, you're going in style." he says and daphne raises her brows.

"wassup!" a man's voice yelled as the door opens, daphne turned her head to see stingray. she'd seen him a few times, in the school fight, but not much since then.

"remember that from the old bud commercials? i guess you guys were too young for... probably weren't even born yet." he says taking off his shoes.

"eddie, what's going on man? hey, good to see you dieter, how's your mom doing? wish she'd call. you could've had a really cool step dad. sensei!" he says walking up to kreese.

"sir, i am reporting for duty and i require no thanks." he says and kreese looks him up and down.

"thanks for what?" he says and raymond responds fast.