chapter 5

once again daphne was stuck at the country club with her family

once again daphne was stuck at the country club with her family. she was with her mom and sam as they were at the buffet getting food.

"by the way sam, thanks for coming. i thought you were going to be out with your friends tonight." amanda says and sam looks down.

"yeah um, i don't know. yas and moon haven't been returning my texts." she says sighing.

"probably for the best." daphne says grabbing more food.

"we were supposed to go to a concert together, and then i saw this." she says as she holds up her phone to show a video of yasmine and moon at the concert without her.

"want me to kick their asses?" daphne asks. "it's probably better that you aren't there with them." amanda says and we nod.

"anyways we are always happy to have- anthony! stop drinking the butter." amanda yells and sam and daphne just laugh.

it's lunch and we are in the cafeteria. daphne is sitting with demetri and eli making small talk until we hear a tray thrown onto the floor. daphne turns around to see what's going on and her eyes widen when she sees kyler and sam standing in front of eachother with everybody's eyes on them.

"hey guys! you know that billboard with a big-ass dick on it? i guess sam takes after her dad." kyler yells and everyone makes an ooh sound.

this instantly makes daphne stand up and walk over to where they are standing. "shut the hell up kyler." daphne says getting ready to beat his ass before he pushes her back.

"what have you got to say now daphne? you want some of this?" kyler says pushing her back multiple times and she rolls her eyes.

"whatever helps you sleep at night." she says which causes his anger to increase.

"hey, kyler! why don't you shut the e hell up and stop being such an asshole?" miguel yells walking over to him after slamming his tray down on the table.

"you want another beatdown, 'Rhea?" kyler says before pushing miguel backwards into a table.

"i'm ready for your lame ass karate this time." he says before pushing him again causing daphne and sam to slowly step back.

"it's not lame-ass karate." miguel says before kyler goes in for a bunch which miguel blocks.

"it's cobra kai." he says before returning the punch. the kyler tackles him to the table but miguel is quick to react back elbowing him in the chest as he is caught in a headlock.

he lunches him in the face and kicks him in the back with enough force that he's knocked out.

"no mercy!" aisha yells as miguel begins to block punches and kicks from kylers friends that are coming at him from each angle.

everybody begins to record and miguel rolls over a table grabbing an empty tray and hitting kylers friends in the face whilst rolling over multiple tables and kicking chairs so they are tripped up.

as kyler gets back up he runs and stands on top of a table and wacks kyler around the face with the tray that was in his hand which completely knocks him out.

everybody starts cheering as daphne and sam stand there in shock as miguel stands up looking at the crowd infront of him. he looks over towards daphne and sam. daphne sends a small smile his way but he's already making eye contact with sam.

before we know it miguel is pulled off of the table by counsellor blatt and everybody is sent back to having lunch as normal.

the next day eli tries to convince me and demetri to join cobra kai.

bros + daphne

eli
come on you guys miguel kicked ass
i think we should join cobra kai.

demetri
i'd rather not spend my free time
getting punched in the face

eli
daphne???

daphne
guys you all know i am so down for
kicking ass however i don't think joining
my dads enemies karate dojo is the best way to go

eli
demetri just join me at least for once class?

demetri
fine but if i get punched in the face i'm not going back

ana speaks🙏🏻🙏🏻
THE STORY IS FINALLY STARTING sorry this chapter is very short anyways i promise robby is gonna be in it a lot more now 🤗 until next time 😏