chapter 16

miyagi do dojo had been under attack and trashed by cobra kai's

miyagi do dojo had been under attack and trashed by cobra kai's. when daphne found out about this she knew exactly what to do.

daphne decided to message her old grouochat with miguel, hawk and demetri that hadn't been used since last year.

THE CORE FOUR

DAPHNE
seriously guys?? why the fuck would you
come at trash miyagi do and steal mr miyagi's medal of honour, i know it was one of you

MIGUEL
cmon daphne don't be like this. i'm sorry for what happened but it wasn't any of us, we wouldn't do that.
DAPHNE
yeah right like it wasn't a certain red mohawk boy who beat me up at the mall yesterday.

MIGUEL
hawk????

DAPHNE
who else in the valley has a red mohawk and knows karate?

HAWK
you got what you deserve. maybe if you joined cobra kai and didn't care what your family thought this wouldn't of happened. this all happened because of you daphne.

DAPHNE
so you're admitting it was you?
seen by miguel and hawk

daphne was at the dojo along with everybody else as they were cleaning up the dojo. at the moment robby, sam demetri and daphne were attempting to flip over this huge rock that had been knocked down.

"listen, about the other night." robby started as he turned to sam and daphne immediately froze.

she did not want to know what happened, hence why she walked away before she traumatised herself for life.

"nothing happened. so, there's no reason to be uncomfortable, right?" sam said and daphne let out a breath she didn't know she was holding but she quickly covered it up with a groan as she continued lifting before anybody could suspect anything.

"are you guys even lifting? i feel like i'm doing nothing here." daphne said rolling her eyes as the four stood up.

"forget it, it's too heavy. we're gonna need a forklift." robby said sighing looking at the ground.

"how did they even knock it over?" sam asked looking around.

"it's a lot easier to knock something down than it is to lift it up. don't worry, we'll get it up again." daniel said to the four whilst he was fixing a plant.

"uh, excuse me. is this miyagi do?" a familiar voice said as a pair of boys walked in causing daphnes head to shoot up in confusion.

"chris?" she said out of plain confusion causing robby and sam to look at her as they all stepped forward.

robby shot off when he realised who it was and began to speed walk towards the boys.

"come back for another beating?" he said with an angry tone.

"hey robby. robby." daniel said walking up to robby in confusion as the other three trailed behind.

"this is one of the guys who was beating in demetri." robby said holding his arm out infront of chris.

"probably helped trash the dojo." daphne muttered as they walked up behind robby.

"we didn't have anything to do with that. but i am sorry about what happened at the mall." chris said looking at the three behind robby.

"we just wanna learn miyagi do karate. " chris said looking at daniel.

"i'd be careful about this, mr l. letting the cobra kai's into miyagi do." demetri said.

daniel thought about it for a minute before deciding his decision.

"we're happy to have you. nice to meet you. you've picked the right side." daniel said as he begins to shake their hands causing smiles to creep up on their faces.

later as daniel was speaking to some of the cobra kai's daphne was sitting on the floor watching chris try to lift the rock whilst demetri lectured him.

when daphne looked up from her phone and she saw demetri and chris getting all up in eachothers faces she quickly stood up however she was too late, chris had already shoved demetri onto the floor.

"chris, what the hell?" daphne yelled before helping demetri up.

"are you okay?" she asked and he nodded before sam and robby came running over.

"woah, woah, what are you doing? we are on the same team now." daniel said after running out from inside.

"once a cobra kai, always a cobra kai." robby said pointing at chris.

"facts." daphne muttered to herself.

"now that's not true. i know it's not true because.. i used to be a cobra kai." daniel said causing daphne to gasp.

"huh?" she said as she furrowed her brows.

now they were all inside and daniel was explaining his cobra kai story.

"anybody can be seduced by cobra kai. even me." daniel said and daphne furrowed her brows.

"it makes you feel stronger, tougher, it can get you into trouble. now it doesn't matter who anybody was before they stepped into this dojo." daniel starts as daphne to sit back in her chair.

"all that matters is the right now, we are all miyagi do." he finished.

the next day, demetri and chris agreed to work together in order to lift the rock, and they were successful in their attempts.

"you see, if you work as a team, anything is possible." daniel said as everybody smiled as they continued finish up cleaning the dojo before they started training.

ana speaks🙏🏻🙏🏻
i really struggled w this and this is kind of a filler idk there isn't much happening. a lot is on its way tho so until next time ;)