chapter 25

daphne had been skipping practice, she told her dad she wasn't interested in taking karate anymore and he understood

daphne had also been skipping school, she told her parents she's under the weather and they agreed to give her all the time off she needs until she feels better under one condition.

she keeps up with her appointments with lily which she has been doing.

she told lily about kreese's phone call and how she doesn't know what to do. lily told her to trust her instinct and daphne's instinct is to find out what he wants.

here lily is now, waiting outside the detention centre for robby. unfortunately her dad had insisted he came as well, daphne already told him robby didn't want to see him but he insisted.

when they arrived there was another surprise waiting outside. johnny lawrence.

"it's locked, they'll buzz it open when he's on his way out." daniel said walking up to the man as daphne followed.

"you've got to be kidding me, they called you?" johnny says.

"i called them." daniel responded.

"i hate to break it to you both but he already told me it didn't want either of you here." daphne says shrugging her shoulders.

"how do you know he wants you here?" johnny said to the girl.

"he told me. i actually visited him. unlike some." she said looking between the men.

johnny just snorted at the girl before walking up to daniel as the pair began bickering.

"seriously?" robby said as he opened the door.

"hey robby." johnny said as robby walked up to the men.

"i told you i don't want you here." he said to johnny.

"you're my son, i wanted to be here." johnny said.

"and so did i." daniel added.

"don't do me any favours, it's your fault i'm in here." he said.

"i only wanted daphne to be here. i don't understand why either of you came." he said looking between them two men.

"that's what i told them. but nobody ever listens to me." she said looking down as robby walked closer to the men.

"both of you, stay out of my life." he said before grabbing daphne's hand and walking away.

daphne led him towards her car and quickly let go of his hand not wanting to make it awkward.

"i need to go and see a probation officer." robby said to the girl as they got in the car.

"let's go there then." she said.

as they arrived and pulled into the parking lot daphne spoke up.

"you want me to stay in the car?" she asked and he nodded.

"this won't take long, i'll be back in a minute." he said and she nodded waiting for him.

after like 25 minutes robby comes back out and gets into the car.

"you alright?" daphne says.

"yeah, i saw tory in there." he says and daphne sighs.

"what did she say?" she asked.

"nothing really. just a bunch of shit." he says and daphne laughs.

"of course." she says.

"hey uh, there's one more place i need to go actually." robby says and daphne nods

they end up at miyagi do dojo. as the two walk in they see sam and miguel standing there. miguel with his arm around sam and the pair looking at eachother.

this is crazy. the last time daphne saw miguel he was falling off a balcony and here he is now. looking completely normal.

"should've known." robby speaks up causing the pair to look at them.

"robby. daphne?" sam says as miguel looks at robby with wide eyes.

"it's not what you think." she says and daphne laughs.

"of course it's not. it's not like you cheated on him or anything." daphne says glaring at sam.

"you two get together the second i was gone or wait a week to make it look good?" robby says stepping closer to miguel.

daphne is quick to step forward and puts her arm infront of robby's chest to put miguel at ease.

"it's not like that." sam says and robby takes a second to look between the two.

"now i know why you stopped writing." robby says and daphne looks down.

"i stopped writing because you never answered." sam says.

"yeah well it's kinda hard to write back in between getting my face busted in!" robby snaps back to the girl.

"i didn't know." sam says looking down.

"you wouldn't have cared even if you did." robby says.

"it's not her fault." miguel adds.

"stay out of this." robby says.

"i don't think i will." miguel says stepping forward.

daphne quickly stands in between the two putting her hands up.

"ok guys stop." she says before turning to face robby.

"it's not worth it." she whispers and he sighs looking down.

"you two deserve eachother." robby says before grabbing daphnes hand walking away.

as the two get back into daphne's car robby speaks up.

"i want to join cobra kai." he says and daphne looks at him and furrows her brows.

"i thought you were done with karate?" she says and he looks back at her.

"not anymore. you gonna join?" he asks and daphne looks down.

"don't think about your parents, think about you. you have to do what's best for you. you can't keep putting your trust in everyone else." robby says as daphne thinks about it for a moment.

robby is right. she can't keep running back to her parents when she needs them. she needs to be independent. maybe cobra kai is a good thing.

"you know what, my family have been making me feel so neglected lately, i guess it's time to see how much they really care." daphne says smiling at robby as they make their way to the dojo.

ANA SPEAKS🙏🏻🙏🏻
it's happening it's happening!
what you've all been waiting for!!!! daphne's villian arc fr! and raphne 🤗
until next time ;)