chapter 14

the last few days after valley fest had not been fun for daphne

the last few days after valley fest had not been fun for daphne. she felt embarrassed. she didn't want to talk to anybody. she could not believe what cobra kai had done at all, and the worst part was, they used to be her best friends.

daniel had dragged daphne, robby and sam to the beach club to recruit students.

daphne, sam and robby were laying on the sun beds by the pool whilst daniel tried to talk parents into getting their kids to join miyagi do.

daphne was laying on her stomach as her head was in her arms as she tried her best to hide her face from the sun.

"what's going on?" robby asked sam and daphne listened in, but she did not move.

"it's aisha. we haven't spoken since everything that went down at valley fest. i think we should clear the air, but at the same time i'm still pissed at them for ruining our performance." sam said.

"i think you should talk to her. worst case scenario, fight breaks out, we could record it." robby says smiling at sam before she walks away leaving robby and daphne alone.

daphne thinks about all the things she should say to robby right now whilst it's just the two of them. she decides it isn't the right time, it's best to stay quiet.

"i knew it was you. what did i say would happen if you ever stepped foot in here again?" daphne heard a man's voice say, this causes her to open her eyes and sit up facing forward.

"i'm calling the cops." the man says before pulling out his phone.

"that isn't necessary." daphne says and the man looks at her with furrow brows.

"miss larusso, you don't understand." the man says and daphne sits up a little more.

"um no, i think i understand and you don't." she says before amanda walks over.

"what's going on here?" she asks crossing her arms.

"nothing to worry about mrs larusso, just removing this delinquent from the property." the man says facing amanda.

"what did he do?" daphne says giving the man no time to respond. "nothing. there you go, leave him alone." daphne finishes before laying back down.

"well, this delinquent happens to be our guest." amanda says to the man.

"ma'am, i don't think you understand." the man continues before getting cut off by amanda.

"no. i don't think you understand, robby is our guest." amanda says as the man looks down.

"period." daphne adds.

"uh. my mistake." the man says before quickly walking away.

"what was that about robby?" amanda asks sitting on the edge of daphnes sun bed as she lays back in her original position.

"before i met you guys, i was a different person." robby starts causing her eyes to open as she listens in. she wonders if when she met him at the skate park for the first time he was this person he was talking about.

"me and my friends did some stuff here that i regret." robby says sighing, daphne's eyes widen as she remembers his shitty friends that they beat up.

"did you hurt anybody?" amanda asks worried.

"oh, no no. nothing like that. but that guys right, maybe i should go." robby says nodding his head causing daphne to sit up completely moving her hair out her face, squinting her eyes from the sun.

"no don't leave. i think you should stay. don't listen to him he's a dick who has no idea what he's saying." daphne says causing robby to smile at her.

amanda nods and walks away, leaving daphne and robby alone, again.

"hey, i'm gonna go get a drink. you want anything?" daphne asks and robby shakes his head.

"alright, i'll be right back." she says walking away. little did she know, robby was watching her from a distance, admiring the girl.

as she walked up to the bar she decided to test her luck, see if she could get away with anything.

"hey, can i have straight vodka?" she asks before the man looked her up and down.

"hell, nah man. your larusso's daughter. his kids ain't older than 21." the man said shaking his head.

"worth a try." daphne said shrugging her shoulders. "could i get a lemonade?" she asked and the man nodded walking away to get her drink.

daphne began to take a look around at her surroundings before she noticed a girl who looked similar to her age walking long with vodka in her bag.

as the man came back with daphne's drink she quickly thanked him before following the girl.

"hey! how'd you get that?" daphne asked causing the girl to turn around and glare at her.

"what, you gonna snitch?" the girl asked getting all up in daphne's face.

"no. i wanted some." she said causing the girl to smile at her.

"oh, come on then, i just need to find my other friend." she said linking arms with daphne as they walked towards the food table.

"hey!" the girl said walking up to aisha, daphne was quick to notice sam there too.

"look what i got." she said showing aisha the vodka in her bag.

"where did you get that?" aisha asked.

"i swiped it from the bar." the girl said smiling proudly.

"damn, i wish i'd thought of that." daphne said shaking her head.

"you should put that back, you'll get into big trouble." sam said to the girl.

"sam, come on, don't be like that bro, let us have some fun." daphne said rolling her eyes.

"and you are?" the girl said chuckling.

"she's my sister, sam. and i'm daphne by the way!" daphne said.

"tory." she said smiling at daphne before rolling her eyes looking back at sam.

"oh, and you're the sam?" tory said nodding her head.

"you shouldn't steal anything. daph come on don't go with her seriously, i'll tell mom and dad." sam said looking at the girl and daphne rolled her eyes.

"seriously sam? am i not allowed to have fun? why do you ruin everything?" daphne said before walking away.

daphne walked back towards where robby was and sat down sighing.

"hey, what's wrong?" robby adked looking at the girl concerned.

"sam ruins everything, like always." daphne said putting her head in her hand.

"what happened?" robby asked the girl but before she could respond sam came over sitting down on the sun bed on the other side of robby.

"hey. i'm missing my wallet, have any of you seen it?" amanda says walking up to the three.

"wait, your missing your wallet?" robby says before sam storms off heading in the direction of tory and aisha.

"i'll check the beach." robby said walking away leaving the curly head girl alone with her mother.

"i want to go home."

ana speaks🙏🏻🙏🏻
ok this chapter is weird, but i have daphnes dramatic angry era starting!! also i'm in a writing mood tonight so maybe expect a few more chapters idk!!