chapter 37

(this chapter continues straight after chapter 37)

when daphne exited the bathroom she saw kenny running along holding his nose she followed him into the locker room.

"kenny." she said and he stopped.

"oh my god, are you alright?" she says and he doesn't respond. daphne is quick to grab him tissues for his bleeding nose.

"did robby do this during your fight?" she asks and he nods.

daphne sighs.

"he's just, he wants to win." she says and kenny shrugs.

"i know, he just turned dark all of a sudden. it's okay though. i'm okay." he says and daphne nods.

"i'll leave you." she says patting his shoulder and kenny nods as she exits.

daphne walks past a few rooms trying to find an empty one she can sit in for a while when she sees miguel practicing his kicks on a medical room.

daphne stops in her tracks before turning to face the open door and miguel stops to look at her.

"hey, i heard what happened. you alright?" she says walking into the room approaching the boy.

"yeah. i'm okay." he says and she nods.

"are you gonna fight?" she asks and miguel shrugs as he sits down.

"i don't know." he says sighing and daphne nods.

"don't fight just because you feel like you have to. if your back is hurting, don't fight." she says and he nods.

before anybody could say anything else the two are interrupted by johnny lawrence.

"here, rub some of this on." he says before throwing some cream at miguel who catches it.

"oh shit did i interrupt?" johnny says and daphne shakes her head.

"no. i was just talking with miguel." daphne says whilst shaking her head.

"alright. anyways we have to hurry." johnny says and miguel sighs.

"sensei, i-i don't think i can do this" miguel says and daphne shrugs.

"imma leave you two alone." she says before walking out of the room.

daphne walks back over to join the cobra kai dojo and she stands next to robby as they announce miguel will not be fighting.

as the finals approach it's time for robby and eli to fight.

"this is it." kreese says to robby.

"time to show larusso and your father that you don't need them." silver says and robby nods.

"good luck." daphne says smiling at the boy.

as the two began fighting daphne felt her muscles tighten, she began to become nervous, after robby's fight with kenny she didn't know how he would act.