chapter 26

daphne and robby had crashed at cobra kai

daphne and robby had crashed at cobra kai. it wasn't daphne's ideal situation but it would make do for the time being.

daphne had woken up from sleeping on the floor and she looked over to see robby gone. the girl quickly sat up when she heard the familiar voice of hawk.

"what the hell are you doing here?"

daphne quickly stood up and opened the door from the back and walked out causing hawk to chuckle.

"seriously?" he said walking closer towards robby.

"hold on there." kreese said holding his hand up preventing hawk from walking any further.

"mr keene and miss larusso are our guests."

daphne looked at tory who was just walking in and gave the girl a small smile. she hadn't seen tory since the fight, she didn't know what their status was.

robby had told daphne they needed to get all their stuff and leave. they were going to join cobra kai, that was their initial plan. however they were going to take it slow, put everybody at ease.

"quitting already?" tory said as she walked into the back where robby was folding his shirts whilst daphne was sitting her head against the wall just thinking.

"never joined in the first place. we don't belong here." robby stated and daphne glared up to the girl.

"so you're running away?" tory said and daphne stood up.

"what if we are? you don't care." she said rolling her eyes.

tory sighed and nodded. "i hated you for what happened to miguel, you know. i hate sam larusso, and daphne." tory said causing daphne to let out a snicker.

"and i hated you too. it's nice to know we are on the same page." daphne said with a fake smile causing tory to glare at her.

"sensei kreese taught me that if you take all that hate, and you channel it."  tory said and daphne looked at the boy before watching tory throw punches and kicks at a punching bag.

"it makes you stronger." tory said nodding her head at daphne and robby.

"and it feels good. you two should try it." tory said and daphne was thinking about it.

she had a lot of anger she needed to get out. everything that happened with sam and robby, the school fight, her parents, her life. maybe this could be something that will help her.

"listen, a bunch of us are getting together after class. you two should come. or you can, run away again." tory said looking at the pair before walking away.

daphne and robby decided to meet up with the cobra kai's, out of pure investment.

"you guys took your sweet ass time." tory said as the pair walked up to the group.