chapter 40

daphne was sitting alone at the water park waiting for robby when she heard a familiar voice

"hey daph." the voice yelled making daphnes head shoot up seeing her boyfriend walking towards her with a smile.

daphne stood up walking up to robby, wrapping her arms around him embracing him in a hug.

"hey." she whispered before pulling away holding his face with her hands as he pulled her in for a gentle kiss.

"i missed you." she said grabbing his hands as they pulled away.

"i missed you too." he replied causing daphne to smile. her parents hadn't let her see robby for a few days because of the spontaneous mexico trip with johnny.

"how's it been you know, living with johnny?" daphne asks as the two walk to sit down.

"it's, uh, different. i'm glad we fixed our issues though. well, most of them. some of them are just too big to solve." robby says looking over at miguel who is sitting on a sun lounger minding his own business.

before anyone can say anything else a loud noise of yelling is heard from across the park, robby and daphne look up to see the eagle fangs and miyagi do's being yelled at by the cobra kai's.

daphne and robby run over to try and break it apart.

"guys, stop." daphne says trying to keep the groups apart before she just gets pushed by kenny.

"traitor." he yells and daphne rolled her eyes before she saw miguel and robby yelling at each other.

daphne quickly walked over getting in between the pair.

"stop." she says before she was interrupted by the life guard causing everyone to go silent.

"stop it. all of you. or you're all getting kicked out." he yelled before walking away.

"clearly, we can't coexist in peace, so let's find a solution." miguel speaks up.

"we can't fight, or we'll get kicked out. what are we supposed to do?" mitch says and daphne furrowed her brows.

"not... fight?" she says tilting her head.

"what about a race?" bert says causing everyone to look at the slide above them.

"yeah. i'll go." hawk says and tory walked forward.

"so will i." she says staring him down.

"all right, champ versus champ." kyler adds.

"whoever wins gets the park." tory says and everyone cheered.

"this is so... extra." daphne mutters tucking her hair behind her ears.

"deal." hawk says and the pair make their way to the top of the slides.

daphne stood with the miyagi fangs awkwardly with her arms wrapped around herself standing to the side whilst robby went off to speak to kenny.

as the race started tory came out first causing everyone on the cobra side to cheer and daphne sighed.

a couple of seconds later an angry hawk came out and began yelling.

"what the hell? you guys cheated. there was a hole in my tube!" he yelled and tory looks over at the cobra's furrowing her brows before the miyagi fang's started chanting 'cheaters.'

hawk quickly got out of the pool running over to kenny.

"dipshit. i know it was you." he says and daphne quickly walked up behind them slowly incase anything happened.

"what are you gonna do?" kenny says.

"i'm not gonna strike first if that's what you think. you don't have the balls to anyway." he says and kenny sighed turning away before going in to punch hawk, luckily he saw it coming and dodged.

robby ran over to hawk pushing him into the pool  after him and kenny began sharing punches and kicks.

"hey." miguel yelled running over to robby pushing him.

"watch yourself." miguel says staring robby down.

"you wanna go?" robby says before daphne walked up to the two.

"guys stop." she said, but they wouldn't listen.

before anything else could escalate the life guard ran over again.

"hey. everybody get out and leave the park immediately." he yelled causing daphne to sigh as her and robby made their way to the exit followed by everyone else.

"well this sucks, i can't believe they kicked us out." daphne says as her and robby walk through the parking lot.

"i know, this is what happens when cobra kai gets involved." robby says and daphne nods.

as robby and daphne keep walking miguel comes out of nowhere pushing robby.

"hey! i could've sworn sensei said you were out of cobra kai, you too daphne." miguel says to the two.

"we're not in cobra kai." daphne says.

"yet you're on their side every time they start fights." miguel yelled.

"you don't know what you're talking about." robby says.

"look, i know you think just because you came down to mexico you think you are a good guy but guess what, you're not." miguel says before pushing robby again.

"well look who's talking. and let's get clear about one thing, i didn't come down to mexico for you." robby says and daphne rolls her eyes.

"nobody asked you to go anywhere." miguel yelled before getting interrupted by johnny who pulled up being the group.

"hey, hey! stop it. i want you guys to get along, we're all friends now." johnny says walking up to the group.

"i have nothing to do with this." daphne says holding her hands up in surrender.

"no, we're not friends." miguel says.

"we never will be." robby says before walking off and miguel walking in the opposite direction leaving johnny and daphne standing there.

"they are so dramatic." she says before following robby leaving johnny alone.

ana speaks🙏🏻🙏🏻

this is a weird filler chapter im sorry it's kind of boring anyways also sorry for not updating in a few weeks, school sucks fr.

anyways until next time ;)