chapter 9

it's a saturday and daphne and sam had to go to a p

it's a saturday and daphne and sam had to go to a p.s.a.t prep.

after the test daphne waited for sam outside.

"hey how did you find it?" daphne asks and sam smiled. "i think it went ok." sam said and daphne nodded her head.

"good, good." daphne said as the two started walking.

"i need to go and find miguel, i said i'd wait for him after the test." sam said and daphne smiled.

"i'll come with you. i actually need to ask him something." daphne said as the two began walking to miguel's classroom.

as miguel walked out with demetri, daphne began to speak to demetri to leave the pair alone.

"hey, how have you been i haven't seen you in ages." daphne said smiling at demetri.

"i've been ok. where have you been? are you in cobra kai?" demetri asked.

"no. my dads been teaching me karate though. sorry if i've been a bit, out of the loop recently." daphne said smiling at demetri.

"no it's alright. i'll see you." demetri said before walking away as daphne looked back at miguel and sam miguel began to walk away.

"hey, miguel." daphne said walking next to him.

"hi daphne." he said not looking at the girl.

"why did you come to my house last night?" daphne said and this made miguel stop in his tracks.

"what do you mean?" he said playing dumb.

"i saw you silly. when we were having dinner." daphne said trying to lighten the mood and miguel kept walking.

"nothing, i just needed to speak to sam." miguel said trying to change the topic.

"right." daphne said as she continued to walk beside her.

"im sorry i just, who was that guy that you guys were having dinner with?" miguel asked.

"ohh robby? he's just someone who works for my dad." daphne said as her and miguel exited the school.

"oh. do you know if anything's going on between them?" miguel asked and daphne shrugged her shoulders.

"they literally only met yesterday. don't worry your overthinking it." she said putting her hand on his shoulder.

"alright, alright. hey do you wanna come hangout with hawk, demetri, aisha, bert and i?" miguel asked and daphne nodded.

"sure why not? i haven't hung out with you guys in forever." she said as miguel smiled.

they were all sitting in the park on a bench whilst bert and hawk were sparring.

"come on, eat something. it'll make you feel better." demetri says as miguel has began overthinking again.