chapter 31

daphne was at practice when kenny walked in sighing loudly

"what's up?" daphne asks as he stands next to them.

"i was at the high school yesterday, and these older kids started messing with me. one guy told me i should quit cobra kai." kenny says and robby turns to look at him.

"who was he?" he asks and kenny shakes his head.

"i don't know. he had this spiky red hair."

"we still owe that judas some payback." tory says and kyler nods.

"everyone fall in."

"as you know, our enemies are working together. they are combining their styles to beat us. but they are destined to fail. because there is only one way. and what is that way" kreese says.

"the way of the fist, sir!" everybody yells back.

"exactly, now that doesn't mean we can't double down." kreese says causing daphne to turn her head and look at robby.

"class, meet sensei terry silver."

suddenly a man with long grey hair tied back into a ponytail walks out of the back and stands next to kreese.

"co-founder of cobra kai, and one of the most ferocious fighters in the history of sport. together, we built cobra kai, from the ground up, and now he is here to help you prepare for the all valley." kreese says as the pair turn to face eachother and bow.

"thank you, sensei kreese. it's an honour to be here." silver says whilst looking around at the students.

"with two senseis, you will receive twice the instruction. that means twice the work, and if you are not prepared to put in 200%, then you can leave right now." kreese says and daphne nods her head.

"but if you dig in and follow our lead, we're going to take you to the next level." silver says and daphne looks over at robby to see him already staring at the girl.

robby is sparring with kenny and daphne is taking a tiktok break when silver walks in eyeing the girl.

"what are you doing on the floor?" silver says as the girl looks up from her phone.

"i'm taking my annual tiktok break, i'm a tired girl." daphne says and the man looks at her with furrowed brows.

"the all valley is not that far away, we don't have time for tiktok breaks. i expected more from a larusso." silver says before daphne sighs standing up crossing her arms looking at the man.

silver turns to face robby.

"it's a cobra kai lesson, i was just using miyagi do-" robby starts before silver cuts him off. 

"it's okay, balance is crucial. a man can't stand, he can't fight." silver says walking up to the pair as daphne stands on the other side of robby.

"please give me and miss larusso a moment alone." silver says to kenny and robby who nod before walking away.