0.3

- H -

Gemma didn't come home last night. It happened every-so-often but this time was different because lots of her clothes and belonging were gone. She didn't pick up her phone when I called her numerous times either.

I was scared of what had happened to her so I only got about 15 minuets of sleep all night.

Once again I found myself walking in late to Mr Tomlinson's lesson.

Everyone already hand their heads down and hands moving across the paper of their books so I guessed Mr Tomlinson had already set them work.

"Harry, take a seat and I will come over and explain the work to you." I nodded and walked over to my seat.

My hair was messy, well worse than normal, and the bags under my eyes were blue with sleep deprivation and obviously Mr Tomlinson noticed.

"Are you okay Harry? You look ill." He inquired.

"I'm fine. I just didn't get much sleep last night." I told him truthfully.

He then went on to explain our Music course work to me. I liked course work because I could just be left to write and research or dance or sing. I hated having to listen to a teacher drone on about something.

"So you have to write a song. It can be about anything you want but I can give you some subjects if you would like. You will have to perform it, first to me and then at the music show case at the end of term. You have four weeks to write it and get it perfect." Sir told me.

"If I already have a song written could I rework it a bit?" I asked remembering the countless songs I have written in my tattered, brown paper notepad in my bag.

"I think that will be okay. I'm quite impressed you write your own things." He paused for a moment then smiled down at me. "Do you think you could some me some of the things you have written? Like after school or something?"

I thought about it for a moment. Lots of the things I had written about were highly personal and I hadn't ever thought of showing anyone.

I only asked about using one of the songs I had already written because I have this one song my mum wrote for me and sang for me and my sister. It was beautiful and I had always thought it needed to be shared globally.

"I don't know.. Some of them are pretty personal." I confessed blushing.

"Well why don't you perform them to me and I won't ask any questions?" I didn't quite believe him when he said he wouldn't ask questions but I nodded my head anyway.

"Why don't you stay back tomorrow after school and sing to me then?" I nodded. "I am thinking you can sing, is that right?" I blushed.

"It kind of runs in the family." It was true. I seemed to get my mums singing gene. I was always singing along to the radio with her but once she was gone that stopped.

Later on at lunch I was sat on the grass out the front of the school, as it was sunny, waiting for Sophia.

We had agreed to sit with each other for lunch as I didn't have any friends and she didn't know anyone.

When she walked over she came with a group of sixth formers and instantly dread swept through my body. I was terrified why they were with her and if they would beat me up.

"Hi Harry!" Sophia said as they all sat down with friendly looks on their faces but I was still cautious.

"Who are this lot?" I asked trying to be polite.

"This is my boyfriend Liam and this is his friend Zayn." She then whispered in my ear "He looks scary but once you get to know him he's not that bad."

I laughed slightly because it was true! It looked like he was some satan worshiper or something as he was dressed in head to toe black.

"Are you laughing at my style again?" Zayn asked and rolled his eyes.

"If you dressed a bit more colourful we wouldn't have to Zee!" Liam quite rightly pointed out.

"Well I think Zayn's style is independent and cool!" I told the couple who were cuddled together on the grass next to me.

"Why thank you Harry! I like you already!" Zayn crawled over to me and ruffled my hair making everyone laugh as I pouted and re-did my hair.

- L -

It was lunch and I was just chatting to Mr Hurren, one of the film teachers, about the new Avengers movie as I was wanting to see it but I also wanted to know if it was good before I did.

I looked down out of the staffroom window to the field out the front of the school and instantly my eyes went to the young lad I had become interested in, Harry.

"Are you alright Louis? You were mid sentence then stopped." I shook myself out of my trance then turned to the man who had taken me under his wing since I joined the new school.

"Uh. Have you taught Harry Styles before?" I asked.

"No but I have heard that he has a lot of problems at home. Apparently he lives with his sister because something happened to his parents. I'm not sure what though.. It's nice to see he has made some friends at long last!" Pete joined me in looking down at Harry and the group with him.

"I teach him PA and he said he had written songs but they were really personal. He agreed to perform them to me though." Mr Hurren looked at me as if I had just killed a baby right in front of him.

"I think you may be one of the few teachers to ever get him to speak! He is one of the quietest, most introverted people in this whole town!" The man told me.

"I think I might try to get him to come out of his shell a bit. Well to me at least. I want to help him." I gazed fondly at the young boy who began to pout when his 'friend' ruffled his hair.

He was cute when he pouted.

WAIT WHAT!?

===

Why did Louis get so distracted when looking at Harry?

===