3.0

- L -

The morning after the night before was so cute and special, it was almost as if it was written in a story book.

I woke up to my face being covered in soft kisses from my boyfriend who had made me dippy egg and soldiers for breakfast. My mum just have shown him how as it tasted just like my mums.

After that Harry and I got ready for school. We brushed our teeth together over the sink, he protested when I tried to shave and ended up stealing my razor so I couldn't. "I like your stubble and now I'm your boyfriend you have to listen to me." I remember the smirk on Harry's face as he said the line.

Now, after many kisses in the car, I was sat at my desk reading through the staff notes.

Kennedy block toilets are out of order for renovations - blah
It's Mr Standings assembly for year 12 today - blah
Sophia Smith had left the school, we wish her the best of luck - bl- wait.

Sophia left the school?!

"Harry did you know about this?" I ask him. He was sat in my room reading through, what I believed to be, his geography coursework before school started.

"About what?" He asked getting up and coming to stand beside my chair.

"Sophia's left the school. It doesn't say why or anything.." I could see the news registering in poor Harry's mind and second by second I could see it effecting him.

She was his first friend here, even if it was only for nine or so months.

"T-that's why she was off yesterday. S-he knew she was leaving." The tears welling up at the sides of Harry's eyes were threatening to fall so before they did I spun my chair round to face him and pulled him down for a hug.

"It's okay to cry baby." I whispered into his shoulder as my boy took a jittery breath in.

"Why didn't she tell us?" He whispered and sat down across my lap.

"She was probably scared baby. Don-" the bell signalling the start of school rang.

"Do you want to go to mentor or stay here?" After wiping his eyes and taking a deep breath he chose to go to his mentor so he could see Liam and Zayn and see if they knew.

We shared a quick kiss before he left.

Shortly after he left Niall walked in. It was the only free lesson we had together for the whole of the term so we always spent it together.

"What's got you looking so glum then, Tommo?" He asked as he walked through the door.

"Sophia's left." I told him. I wasn't sad about it, I was sad for Harry. He didn't have any friends until she turned up and now she's left. Yeah he still has Liam and Zayn but it wasn't the same. He always had funny story's of things that happened in class with Sophia and she could always cheer him up no matter what happened.

I guess I need to replace that roll in his life now..

"That's a shame mate. She was a nice girl." He didn't seem too fazed, which was understandable as he didn't hear Harry ramble on about what he did at school that day or something funny she did.

It made me a bit jealous sometimes but I knew that he was gay and would no way go for her.

"You still coming over to mums for footie tonight?" I asked. We hadn't had a proper lads night in a while so we decided to go to mums for the evening, play a bit of football and mum agreed to have us for dinner.

"Ugh, sorry mate, Willie set me up a blind date for tonight.. I completely forgot." Niall did seem apologetic but I just brushed it off.

"Don't worry mate. I'll just spend some time with Harry." I smiled happy that I got to be with my boyfriend.

"You've been talking about him a lot recently, what's with that?" I'm sure my cheeks went bright red.

"W-were just close."

"Uh-hu. Right Tommo, just make sure your not doing anything stupid. I won't smuggle you things into prison." I rolled my eyes.

"I won't. He's just got a stable home and lifestyle back. I won't disrupt that as long as you don't either." I was serious. If it came down to it, I would brake up with him to protect him. But only of it was the best option.

The day passed by quickly. Soon enough Harry and his friends were walking into my room for lunch and then a few hours later Harry was coming back as it was the end of the day.

"Hi baby." I said once the door was shut.

"Good afternoon, boyfriend." Harry smirked and came over to me.

"Mr Styles we are still in school. It's Mr Tomlinson to you." I'm a drama teacher for a reason. Not only am I a drama queen but I can also act.

"Oh how kinky of you, Mr Tomlinson." I gently got ahold of Harry's school tie and pulled him down to kiss me.

"You love it."

Once we got to my mums house I grabbed my bag that had some gym clothes in.

"Harry wanna play some football?" Harry agreed and we both went upstairs. I was going to change in the bathroom next to Harry's room.

"Where you going Lou?" He asked.

"To get changed.."

"Get changed in my room." He said and dragged me in by my wrist.

Once the door was closed he pushed me against it and rose up onto his tip-toes to whisper in my ear, "Well it won't be the last time you see me naked." Then he kissed my lips softly.

"Your going to be the death of me Harry." I pulled him into me by his hips and kissed him again.

===

Hello guys!

So, I'm part of a group chat on Whatsapp  and we are looking for new people to join. We are all very friendly and very welcoming. If your interested in joining Private Message me.

===