4.0

- L -

We were on our way back from the weekend away when the dark clouds started to roll in, then the rain started and eventually the sky was almost black with the odd flash of bright metallic white lightening and rumble of thunder.

"The storms just getting worse. I think it's safest if we pull over for a bit, maybe for the night." I told everyone even though Harry was the only one awake. "Baby, could you see if there's any hotels close by?"

Harry picked his phone up from the dock on the windscreen where it was connected to the car so we could listen to music from it. After a minuet or two he sighed. "No internet, wifi or 4G."

"I'm sure Tommy said there's a map in the glove box. That might have something on it." He fumbled with the things in the glove box for a while before pulling a small pocket map out. Once it was unfolded and Harry had studied it for a bit he told me that if we continued for another mile or so we should come across a small Premier Inn.

Eventually we did and I was glad to get off the road.

"Do you have any rooms spare?" I asked the older lady on the reception. My hair was dripping from the short sprint I took from the car to the reception.

"How many people is it for? Just the one?" She asked.

"Four please. The rest are in the car." I smiled at her.

She browsed through her computer for a minuet or so before looking up at me with a sad smile. "I only have a room for three, a double and a single bed."

"If that's all you've got, I'll take it. It's too dangerous to keep driving in these conditions." I quickly got my card out and paid for the room before getting the other three from the car.

We got up to the room, leaving all our stuff in the car as we wouldn't be needing it, to find a small double bed and an even smaller, single, sofa bed.

"Why is there only one double bed?" Harry asked.

"It was the only room they had. Tommy, you and Lottie can take the double bed, me and Harry will take the sofa bed. Its already 10 PM. Lets just get some sleep." I told them all as all of a sudden the events of the day washed over me.

It was only for one night and I couldn't be bothered to go to the car so, we all slept in the clothes we wore that day. It wasn't the most comfortable but it was alright.

When me and Harry eventually found a comfortable position on the sofa I placed a soft kiss behind Harry's ear and mindlessly mumbled the words "I love you." Before finally closing my eyes and falling into a deep, long deserved sleep.

- H -

After hearing those words I all of a sudden was wide awake. There was no way I could sleep with my mind swimming with those words. How could Louis tell me those words so casually when he knew they held so much power and weight?

My mind was racing, I couldn't lay there any longer. I needed to get a breath of fresh air.

I was sure Louis was asleep as I had his soft snores repeating in my ear so I swiftly pushed Louis' arm off my waist and sat up.

I noticed the window on the wall opposite the double bed so I crept over and slowly opened the curtains to reveal a small roof top that was overhung by another one above it, meaning it was dry. The perfect place to sit.

I opened the window just wide enough to climb out and then I perched comfortably on the edge of the window frame. It was then I could take a deep breath.  As I watched the storm I tried to resolve what was going on in my head.

My feelings for Louis grew more and more with each sweet kiss and every all consuming hug. There was no doubt that I loved Louis.

But was it love?

It was then that I heard some moving around in the room so I looked behind me into the room to see Lottie looking at me curiously from the bed. She then got up and came over to the open window but didn't climb up.

"What on earth are you doing out there?" Her voice was laced with sleep and I should have told her to go back to sleep but I needed to be selfish and talk about it. Maybe it would help.

"Louis told me he loved me." Saying it aloud felt foreign and weird but maybe it was because no one had told me they loved me in so long, so long.

"What's wrong with that? When Tommy told me he loved me I was so happy."

"I don't know, I didn't expect it, it surprised me. I didn't know what to say back." I sighed.

"Answer me this, do you love him?" I paused before I answered her. "Quickly, first thing that comes to your mind."

"Yes." I gasped after I answered her. I didn't expect that to be my answer but I wouldn't have expected a 'no' either.

"Then tell him."

The next day I woke up on the exact same roof I didn't remember falling asleep on last night. I stretched my achy limbs and climbed back into the room.

I noticed that everyone was still asleep so I went and sat on the end of the sofa bed where Louis was laying but I accidentally woke Louis when I stubbed my toe on the corner of the bed.

"Shit." I mumbled trying to absorb the pain and stay quite.

Louis rose his head from the bed and looked over to me questionably. "What are you doing?"

"Sorry, um," I paused. "Could we go find somewhere to chat?" I asked.

"Sure." He got out of the bed and followed me out of the room and down out the front door of the hotel and we just started to walk with no specific destination in mind.

"Did you mean what you said last night?" I asked him.

"What did I say?" He asked clueless of what went on last night.

I then shook my head with tears building in the corners of my eyes but I quickly brushed them away with the backs of my hands. I took a deep breath before muttering "Don't worry." before quickly walking back to the hotel leaving Louis stood there confused.

===

Monthly favourites?

Singing Meghan Trainor in the shower and probably annoying everyone and Gossip Girl. Bloody hell. OMG Gossip Girl killed me. I'm not going to give any spoilers but the guy that plays Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick) is actually ENGLISH!!

I now realise the infatuation with the English accent. He's from Hammersmith and has the most beautiful accent ❤️

Plus it's my prom tomorrow 🎉

===