1.4

- H -

For the next few weeks nothing much happens. I get closer to the Tomlinson's, including Louis, and nothing is said about the trip apart from Louis reminding everyone to bring in the slip and deposit.

That was until I got home from school.

"Harry? Is that you?" Jay asked as I waved at Louis and closed the door. She knew it was me as I was always the last one to get home as I have to wait for Louis to finish a few bits and pieces.

"Yeah, hi Jay." I shouted back as I took off my shoes and placed my school bag on the floor next to the coat rack and walked into the kitchen to see her. She was sat at the island reading a magazine.

"How was your day Harry?" She asked.

"Good thank you. Tea?" I held up a mug as I myself wanted a cuppa.

"Yes please darling." She then paused for a moment while I filled the kettle up with water and put it onto boil. "I was talking to Louis at lunch today, he told me about that trip to America that your class was invited on."

I stayed quite.

"Would you like to go?" She asked.

"Of corse I would like to go! I have never been to America before and it has always been a place I would like to go I just can't afford it." I told her then the kettle boiled so I poured the water into two mugs and added teabags, milk and sugar for me then took the bag out before serving them.

"If you want to go would you be up for doing a few things for me? I mean helping around the house and maybe cooking dinner? I would happily pay for you to go if you did." I was shocked.

"I couldn't let you pay for it. It's very expensive!" I protest.

"It's not like it's going to bankrupt us. Dan has an extremely well paid job. If you clean up the house for us for the next few weeks or so we would happily let you go." She then took a sip form her tea. "You up for that?"

I sighed before giving in. "What about if I cook instead?" And Jay smiled at me.

The next day I walked into school with Louis very cheery. Louis of corse already knew I could go as he and Jay discussed it. She also gave him the reply slip and deposit when he came to pick me up this morning.

"You excited?" Louis asks as we walk into the main part of the school. I looked over to him to see he had a huge smirk painted on his face.

Choosing to stay quite, I simply nodded and smiled back at Louis. I knew I should probably be bouncing off the walls at the fact that I'm finally going to complete one of my life goals and go to America but for some reason I was holding back.. Probably so I didn't embarrass myself massively.

Once Louis had walked off to his class I went to my locker to pick up the few books I had left in there overnight.

I opened my locker and picked out the books I needed then a pair of soft hands covered my face. Not going to lie, I screamed.

I instantly heard giggles and knew it was Sophia so I didn't fight my way out of her grip.

"Guess whooo?" She asked in her sing-song, play-around voice.

"Queen bitch of the seventh isle." I joked and she gasped and took her hands away.

"You know me too well!" She laughed when I closed my locker and turned around to face her.

We stood chatting for a bit until Sophia bought the tip up. "Please tell me your not going on this San-Fran trip. It's all Liam's talking about at the moment and its doing my head in!" She complained.

"Sorry. I'm going and I can't bloody wait!" I told her with the biggest smile on my face.

"It's unfair how they let the performing arts classes go but not the music classes! Mr Tomlinson teaches us too!" She complained and crossed her arms. Go speak to him! I'm sure if you ask him he'll consider it! Then not only can me and Liam go but also you and Zayn! It would be brilliant!" We carried on talking about a way to persuade Louis to let the music class go too until the bell rang then we decided to ask him at lunch with the rest of our group.

When I walked into Louis' classroom I was happy to see that today's task was already on the board and that we were doing monologues. I did a few of these with the old teacher and it was always my favourite. I loved to slip into another persons mind set and pretend I'm someone else for a couple of minutes or so.

I guess that's why I liked drama so much.

Louis got us all to push the tables to the back and sides of the class before telling us to sit in a circle on the floor.

"Quite please. So today I'm wanting to try something new with you all. We are going to read through this monologue together but each person is going to take a different line and say it in a different emotion-" the class went on like that and we had quite a laugh seeing everyone out on different emotions and saying the lines.

What made me laugh most was when Louis put on a crying face and said probably the funniest line of the whole speech: SUPERMAN IS HERE!

After two more lessons, Maths and Ethics, which were incredibly boring, it was lunch. Me, Sophia, Zayn and Liam all met at our table in the canteen before going to Louis' class.

As normal he was sat in there with his friend Niall so we knocked on the door and entered when he said to.

"'Ello, what do we owe the pleasure?" He asked putting down the banana he was eating.

"Mr Tomlinson, we were wondering if our music class could also come on the trip to San-Fran as we believe we have worked extremely hard this year too and we think we deserve some recognition for it." Sophia told him.

"We do actually have a couple of spaces, a couple being four." Niall said from where he was sat in the front row of desks.

"Yeah there's a few people that can't come. If we speak to the head, we can see if you two could come with. Out of that whole class you two got really good marks in the mock the other week so if we can get the head on board I'm fine with it." Sophia and Zayn cheered.

"Thank you Louis." When I said that Louis' eyes bulged but I but I shook my head. "Don't worry. They know." He let out a sigh.

"Ni- Mr Horan and I will speak to the head after school today, if you don't mind eating a few minutes Harry, and me or Harry will tell you what he says tomorrow." Louis told us and we all nodded our heads and said thank you.

"Now get back to lunch you lot." Niall smiled and we did as we were told.

===

Hi y'all! Sorry this chapter has taken a while but I have mocks next week and me being me I have stressed massively over them and all my focus has been on them. Now this chapter is done I have to go back to studying science 😭😰😑

So what will happen in San Fransisco!?
😏

===