1.3

- H -

The rest of that night was pretty uneventful and luckily no one court on to our previous actions.

Now it was Monday morning and I was coming to school with Louis. It was slightly awkward even though we had talked about the kiss.

"Let's try to not let this effect us, yeah?" Louis said as as we pulled through the school gates.

"Uh- yeah sure." I told him nervously.

"Oh and I have a surprise during class today but you have to do a test first." Louis told me, his tone changing immediately.

"Ow, I would say your evil but all I want to know is: what's the surprise?" I ask.

"You'll have to wait and see." He turned the car off and told me.

"What about if I kiss it out of you?" I then leaned over to his neck and started peppering it with kisses while he laughed and tried to push me away.

"One, you have to find out like the rest of the class, later, and two, you need to stop kissing me or one day I will kiss back then want more, so unless your willing to blow me, you need to stop." I winked at Louis which caused him to groan before I got out the car.

Louis soon followed me out the car and shouted over to me: "I should have more self control when it comes to you but you blow it out of the window!" It was okay because no one was around and school didn't start for another half an hour.

"No control, 'ey?" I smirked as Louis ran up to join me.

"Just get your non-existent ass into my classroom." Louis hit my bum, surprising me but I did what he told me.

I was glad we could have such banter between us.

After a few minuets and a lot of mucking around between me and Lou-, I mean, Mr Tomlinson the class started to wonder in.

Once the majority of the class was in and sat down Mr Tomlinson welcomed the class and started his lesson.

"Okay class, today you have a test to do-" he paused as the class groaned but I sat smirking. "But if your good I have a surprise at the end for you."

The class broke out in the chatter as Mr Tomlinson went over to his desk to collect the papers. "I'm about to hard out papers so be quiet or I will cancel the whole surprise thing."

Instantly the class shut up and Louis began to hand out papers.

The test was multiple choice but with one written answer at the end that was for 10 marks, just under half the paper. We had half an hour to complete the paper and it flew by. Before long Mr Tomlinson was collecting the papers in and telling us to stay quite.

"So, me and the rest of the performing arts department have decided you have all done so well these past few months with your coursework and in class in general that you deserve a treat." He started before one of the girls, Felicity, interrupted him.

"Hurry up with it sir!" She rolled her eyes.

"I will if you be quite." He sassed before starting again.

"Where was I? Oh yeah. So. We want to take you guys to America. Particularly the west coast. We have planned to take you to San Fransisco for a week. We will be touring round the city going to places like the Golden Gate Bridge? Golden gate park, Union square, we will see a baseball match at AT&T park and if your lucky we might go to, Aquarium of the bay. Also, on the last day we might go to Disney in LA and stay there for a night before flying home the next day."

Once the word 'Disney' was mentioned the class erupted in chatter. I didn't know a single person who didn't like Disney! Especially in this class!

"Mr Horan's class will also be coming with us. As per usual, this trip won't be cheap. We're looking at around £400" I then sighed. There's no way I'm going on that trip.

I could never afford that and I can't exactly go ask Jay to pay for me. She very kindly invited me into her home, bought me clothes and didn't ask me to pay a single penny. Asking her to splash out £400 is crazy.

I blocked out the rest of Louis' speech. No use getting all excited about it when I can't go.

When Liam bought it up at lunch I made the excuse of going to the toilet before running off. I just walked around for a bit before returning to the hall. Liam, Sophia and Zayn were still talking about it so when I got back so I changed the subject and luckily they went with it.

After school as had become normal I walked down to Louis' classroom. I knocked on the door and a teacher with blonde hair in a quiff, black skinny jeans and a grey shirt. I would be lying if I said he wasn't hot.

But not as hot as Louis. My brain told me but I tried to block it out. Now was not the time.

"You must be Harry!" He beamed. "I'm Niall or as you should probably call me, Mr Horan." He let me in.

"Hi, nice to meet you." I smiled at him.

"Harry you must be excited for the trip!" Louis was sat at his desk with his tie undone and his shirt unbuttoned a bit of the way down.

"I would be if it wasn't so expensive." I rolled my eyes and say crossed legs on one of the tables in the front row.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"There's no way I can afford £400. I don't even have a job!" I told him.

"Leave it with me." He said before he started to pack up his things. Before long we were back at Jay's and Louis asked for a word with her.

===

Hi guys! As I'm writing this I'm on my way home from the teen awards with my best friend!! It was so good and I can't wait for the 1D Live Lounge!!

The question is do you think Harry will be able to go to San Fran and if he does what will happen there?

===