1.9

- H -

Waking up in Louis' arms was something I had always wanted to do, even if it was only out of sympathy..

I always loved the feeling of being held. It made me feel like safe and reminded me of when I was about five or six and my mum would watch films and cuddle up on the sofa. I can still remember the smell of her Chanel no. Five perfume that was always following her around.

Louis must have woken up while I was day dreaming because his arms tightened and loosened again around me.

"Morning Hazzie." His raspy yet kind of soft voice spoke quietly in the shell of my ear. It gave me a type of tingles I had never experienced before..

"What did you just call me?" I asked quietly with a small giggle. No one had ever called me 'Hazzie' before.

"Hazzie. It's cute. Like you-" Once Louis finished his fifth word his body went rigid and he width drew his arms. "-Uh, I, didn't mean it like that."

"Way to ruin the moment Lou-" that's when I pushed Louis' away from me and I ran to the toilet to vomit once again.

Louis quickly followed me, held back my hair and rubbed my back. Once I had finished spewing my guts I looked up from the toilet bowl.

"Way to ruin the moment Harry." Louis smirked when I looked at him.

"Your so annoying." I rolled my eyes and stood up. I gargled some mouth wash, as I didn't have my toothbrush in this room, to get rid of the horrible taste in my mouth. Louis just sat observing from the floor.

Once I was done I walked back to the bedroom and flopped down onto the bed.

"I'm going to order you toast for breakfast. To the room okay?" Louis said when he walked into the room.

"Can't I go and sit with everyone?" I pouted.

Then there was a knock at the door and the pout disappeared from my face.

Louis went to answer it. When he opened the door I instantly knew who it was.

"Is Harry okay?" Sophia asked quickly.

"Come in but be careful. I don't want anyone else getting ill." Louis told her.

I say up in bed and had a chat with her until Louis told her to go and have breakfast as they would be leaving for the tour of the area soon.

"So what are we doing today then?" I ask Louis. I really don't want to be in here all day, especially as I'm in America!

"We are staying in bed until you get better." Louis said and picked up the hotel room phone.

He ordered me some toast and himself a bacon sandwich, which I was highly jealous of until it turned up and I puked simply at the smell.

After I ate my toast, Louis logged into his Netflix account on his Mac laptop. We had both watched all of Game Of Thrones so I decided to show Louis Pretty Little Liars.

"But why don't they just tell the police they have a freak texting them!" Louis asked for the billionth time, we were currently on episode 4.