2.4

- L -

A FEW WEEKS LATER

"Stay really tight. Ash keep your face screwed up, don't be embarrassed your just being filmed for live telly." I joke knowing that she was shy about joining in even though everyone else was doing the same.

"And.. GRAPE! Jump out, spread your arms and legs as farrrr as you can! Faces wide! Try and make yourself as big as possible! Like your warding off a bear." I wait a few seconds before telling them to relax and grab chairs.

After doing some warm ups, I gather them into a circle and hand back the monologues I had asked them to find last lesson. "Maisie and Kira do you have monologues?"

They both replied positively before going over to where all the bags and coats were stacked to get them.

"Okay guys today we will be going through your monologues, trying to learn them roughly and maybe try acting them out. Okay?" I handed the named monologues out to the class and got them started on the task before going over to my computer and doing the register.

About half way through the lesson Charlie and Maisie started to argue about something that happened the day before.

"Outside. Both of you. Now." I shout over the buzz of the class. Even though they both tried to protest, with one glare from me they quietly walked out of the room.

I was glad that in the short amount of time I had been here I had gained a whole lot of authority and respect from the students and teachers alike.

I left them outside the class for a minuet so I could go onto the school system and log what had just happened only to see a couple of names down the list of 'most resent logs' was STYLES Harry.

I clicked on it to see that harry had caused a fight during lunch with one of the lads from another one of my classes. I was fuming that he would even think of resorting to violence!!

I clicked out of the tab, logged what had gone on in my class then went outside to talk to the two culprits, yet my mind lingered on Harry. Luckily I had his class later on.

2:30PM finally rolled around, time for my last, yet favourite, class of the day, Harry's. I had my lesson written up on the board ready for them to start when they came in. It was a simple rehearsal of the scenes they have been creating.

I know that I could have asked him after but my mind simply wasn't working correctly when I saw Harry walk in with a bruise on his jaw.

Once everyone was settled and about to start the task I called Harry over to my desk.

"What do you want?" He asked rather rudely.

"Well first for you to cut the attitude and secondly why did you get into a fight?! I'm not happy with you and neither will my mum when she gets the letter that has been sent home." Harry simply rolls his eyes.

"I don't care. He started it! I simply knocked into him!" He complained to me trying to keep his voice down even though I know he wants to shout to prove his point.

"So you knocked into him so hard that you got a bruise on your chin and a warning on the system?"

Harry sighed before caring on "He got mouthy with me so I hit him. Simple. Plus Daisy and Phoebe just kept annoying me this morning  so I was already in a bad mood."

I understood how annoying the twins were as I lived with them for many years of my life and some days they would drive me insane. I would bring that annoyed feeling around with me all day and snap at people I shouldn't have.

"Okay. Get back to your group. I'm looking after you all tonight as mum and Dan have a meeting with some people up in London early tomorrow morning and are going down there tonight. I will keep the girls in check, don't worry." I told him even though I thought he already knew. Harry nodded and walked back to the group he was working with.

If Harry was in a bad mood with me, this night would be a long one.

The hour passed fairly quickly and before I knew it I was taking Harry home in my old ford.

"What do you want for dinner?" I ask trying to strike up conversation.

"Don't mind.." Harry grumbled.

"Harry you really need to change your attitude. Where did the happy Harry in America go?" I plea just wanting a nice easy night in with my siblings and the cute year 11 I'm crushing on.. Oh shit..

"He's in America. Living it large in Disney." Harry then looked away from me, out the front window.

I sighed and continued driving until we pulled up to the house. Dan was putting, what looked like, the last suitcase into the boot ready to go.

Once parked we get out the car, Harry running off into the house. I shouted a 'hello' to Dan before going into the house.

After a few hours Jay and Dan left I started to cook dinner for the household. It was just simply pasta but I knew they would all eat it.

"Harry can you come down here for a second please?" I went into the hallway to call and a few seconds later the thud of Harry's feet came. I walked back into the kitchen and soon after he joined me.

"What's up Lou?" I turned around from the cooker to see Harry in joggers and no top.

I swear that boy knows how to make me hot under the collar and squirm.

"Uh- Harry I was just wondering how much pasta you would like?" I asked, trying my hardest to not let my eyes wonder.

"Only a small bit please Lou, I'm not that hungry." He said and took his hand and moved it over his tummy.

I let out a sigh wishing that I could run my hands over his perfect body.

"Harry could you please put a top on?" I ask so I don't pounce on him..

"Whyyy.." He wined.

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Because it's distracting, okay!" I finally give in and a smirk appears on Harrys face but then it's gone and a look of questioning appeared in its place.

"Louis, what are we doing?" He asked with a sigh.

"I-I don't know.." I turn back around to the oven and start to plate up.

"I like you, Louis"

I drop the tongs I was using back into the pot and instantly turn around.

"What?" I thought I miss heard him.

"I-I like you.."

Instead of saying anything back, I showed him by running up to him and kissing his sweet plump lips.

===

I have the ending 100000% planned but I don't know what to do from now till the ending.. HELP!!

===