0.8

- H -

Do you just ever look at a plate of food and think we'll I only like one of those things? It's even worse when it's just that one thing on a plate and everyone else has their plates full of things.

I'm not this fussy because I'm trying to loose weight. It was just because I didn't like it.

"Harry could you come in here for a second?" Johannahs husband, Dan called from the kitchen. He had made a lovely dinner, of gammon, chips, peas and beans, for us.

"Coming." I got up from the sofa where me, Lottie and Fizzy were getting to know each other.

When Jay bought me home she introduced me to everyone. There was obviously Jay, Dan, her husband who was very tall with auburn hair and grey eyes, Lottie, the second oldest, had dyed blonde hair with pink tips and she was very pretty. Felicity, the third oldest, had dark hair and was strangely taller than Lottie, next was the first set of twins, Daisy and Phoebe. They both had light brown, almost golden hair and pretty, brown eyes. Then there was the other set of twins, Dorris and Ernest but I hadn't met them yet as they were napping. Another person I hadn't met was Jays oldest son but apparently he was coming for dinner.

I entered the kitchen to see Dan plating up and Jay placing the second baby into a high chair.

"How much will you eat?" He placed a few bits of meat onto my plate and then got a serving spoon full of peas and started to pour them onto my plate.

"Not may please." I told him shyly. I probably wouldn't even eat them. He put about a child's size portion on my plate.

"What about beans?"

"The same please."

"Chips?"

"None thank you." I looked down to my feet as he game me an unsure look.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm just a fussy eater." He let it drop then gave me my plate.

"Put your plate on the table then could you go get Fizzy and Lottie please?" I did as she told and then the door bell went.

"That should be your brother. Lottie go answer the door please." I sat down at the table as Dan placed food on the other plates for the other girls.

A few seconds later I could hear a familiar voice.

It couldn't be?!

Then Mr Tomlinson walked into the room with his arm around Lottie's neck and they were laughing.

I was shocked. Out of all the teachers in my school it had to be Mr Tomlinson that was Jays son.

"Hiiii mummy." He walked over to her and hugged her. Fizzy waved back and said hi.

"Hi Fizzy" He said over her shoulder.

"Hello boo bear." She kissed his cheek and he wined before going over and shaking Dans hand.

"And- Oh hello Harry. Thought you were one of the twins for a moment there." He laughed. "Did my mum force you to come here? She does that sometimes." He laughed and Jay hit his bum with a tea towel.

"Watch it Mr." She scolded but they laughed it off.

"So what's for dinner? Smells good."

For most of dinner I was left out of the conversation as they all knew each other and we're talking about things I didn't know about and even though Jay and Dad did try to get me involved I still tried to stay quite.

"So Harry, is Louis one of your teachers?" I swallowed the food in my mouth then answered.

"Yes. He takes me for performing arts. I really enjoy it."

"At least someone likes my lessons! I hear the girls in the back corner always complaining about how boring the lessons are.. Then they always try to guess if I'm dating one of the other teachers.. That's just ew." I did laugh at his response. I had overheard their convocations a few times and there always weird.

"Oh that's not even the worst! Did you hear when they wanted to pair you and Mr Horan up as a gay couple? Apparently they ship you.. Whatever that is." Louis sisters all laughed.

"Me and Niall!? Now way!! We're too good friends for anything to happen there! Plus he's straight! As much as I would love to woo a straight guy it just won't happen with him." Once again they all laughed and so did I thins time.

I didn't care that he was gay. I'm not 100% sure what I am so why judge other people on something I may be. I know my dad hates people being gay though. Mum would always say that she didn't care if we were gay or straight as long as we were happy but then dad would always say that he won't let us date anyone of the same sex, let alone let us marry them.

"Plus Niall can barely pull a girl let alone a guy! The other night when we were up in London with the gang it was the funniest thing ever!" Lottie laughed.

By now everyone had finished dinner. "As you have so kindly taken me into your home, would you like me to wash and dry up?" I asked politely. The least I could do was help out a bit around the house.

"That would be lovely Harry." Jay smiled.

"I'll help you. You won't know where anything goes." Mr To- I mean Louis, I had been corrected for that a few times already, offered. He was completely different outside of school. He was really bubbly and fun outside of class.

And I can't believe I didn't know he was Johannah's son! They looked so similar!

"Thank you Louis." We then took all the plates and dishes and took them to the sink while the rest of the family got down from the table and went into the living room.

"When my mum told me about you I was kind of shocked. I knew there was something up but I wasn't sure what.." Louis told me while he filled up the sink.

"I don't want sympathy. I don't want you acting different around me in class.. I don't want the fact that I'm staying with your mum for a bit to change how you treat me in school."

"I'm sorry. I won't." He was then quite for a while as he washed and I dried the plates, pots and other things.

"You want me to take you to school tomorrow? Mum and Dan normally take the others to school and they don't go where we do. Saves you walking."

Louis truly was kind.

"Yes please." I gave him a genuine smile.

"That's the first time I have seen you smile like that. I like it. Pretty."

His words shouldn't have effected me but I could feel blush creeping onto my cheeks.

===

bit of a naff chapter but do you like this book more than before?

===