4.2

Lots of people didn't read the last chapter. Please go back and read it.

- H -

I unzipped my suit bag and pulled it out then I took a deep breath and smiled. Tonight was going to be good.

What could be better than having a huge party with all your closest friends and your teachers. Everyone has a favourite teach, mine just happened to be my boyfriend.

Then I heard a knock on my bedroom door and I called for whoever it was to come in. Lottie stuck her head around the door and smiled fondly at me.

"Need any help with getting ready or anything?" She asked.

I then turned to look in my mirror that was just to the left of me. "Um.. This might sound weird but.. Um, could you put some, uh, makeup on me? Please.. Just to clean up my skin a bit. Not like, eyeshadow and that.." I was bright red and I knew it. I wanted to look nice tonight. For Louis and for myself and I knew makeup would help with that.

Even if it did make me slightly embarrassed.

Luckily she just smiled and nodded. "Come with me and I'll see what I can do."

As she asked I followed her to her room where she told me to sit down in a chair in front of her desk where there were lots of lights singing in my eyes.

"I'll just put a little foundation, concealer and some powder. It'll look very natural and pretty." I looked down at the desk to see lots of pallets and tools and bits and pieces then a weird contraption like thing caught my eye.

"Lotts, what's that?" I asked and pointed to the weird metal torture machine.

She looked down to where I pointed and laughed. "It's an eyelash curler. It makes your eyelashes all pretty."

I nodded then asked "Can you make my eye lashes pretty?" Lottie looked around and raised an eyebrow before laughing at me.

"Of course love."

She started dotting liquid all over my face then dabbing it around with a sponge and I cringed a bit but I trusted Lottie to make me look good.

She then got a brush of some sorts and started to dust my face with powder. "Do you want highlighter?" She asked.

"What does that do?" I asked back. I had no clue what she was on about.

"It makes you look glowy." I then agreed to it.

After Lottie made me look pretty I went back to my room and put my suit on. I looked myself up and down and smiled sadly.

My mind wandered to what my mum would think if she was here.

"You look very handsome Harry." I imagined her loving voice say. "All the boys will be all over you." I felt my eyes start to well up so I quickly blinked away the tears and wiped my eyes.

As if she could read my mind, Jay knocked on my door a few seconds later and I opened the door for her. "You look so handsome, Harry." She sighed.

"Your mother would have been so proud to see you this grown up." I simply nod to her as I can't trust the strength of my voice.