2.3

- H -

I stayed by Louis' side the next day, partly because he wanted me to and partly because I was slightly scared I would run into that terrible man who I idolised until that horrible day.

"Let's go find the Tangled toilets next. We can hunt for all the Pascals!" Louis told me enthusiastically. I swore he was more of a child than I was, but I went along with it.

"Tangled's one of the best Disney films. I like Big Hero 6 too but that's for when I want to watch something with more action in it."

"Louis, shh." I giggled. "Your rambling again." He had been doing it on and off all through the day and it was now 5PM.

"Sorry. I'm nervous." He blushed.

I wanted to give him a hug and say that it was okay but I wasn't really comfortable with that in public yet..

We quickly arrived at the Tangled toilets. It didn't sound very glamorous when Louis said about it but it was actually very cute and extremely similar to the films aesthetic.

"Found one!" I point at the green chameleon perched on one of the branches in the tree to the right of us.

After finding all of the pascals around the Tangled themed area we found a small stall that was selling Churro Funnel Cakes. I got Louis to buy is one to share and once we were about half way through I became full.

"It's so good but impossible to eat." I groan rubbing my tummy.

"Oh come on you light weight!!" Louis laughed taking another forkful and stuffing it into his mouth.

I covered my mouth and burped as Louis continued to fill his face. After a couple more bites Louis became full too so we decided to bin the rest and go on a simple not too bumpy ride.

We went on the test track.

Bad idea.

We came off feeling extremely sick and Louis even threw up.

"Yuck." He groaned as he sat down on the bench opposite the bin he had just puked in.

"Is Louis being pathetic again?" We hear Niall's loud voice laugh as he walked towards us. He was with the rest of the teaching staff but they were yet to say anything.

"Leave it out.." Louis sighed as Niall sat next to him and threw an arm around Louis' shoulder.

"The Churro Funnel Cake wasn't a good idea apparently." I laughed along with Niall and Louis gave me evils.

"You should be on my side! Plus how don't you feel sick!?" Louis complained.

I just gave him a sickly sweet smile and told him "I'm not a piggy, unlike you." Which Niall, Meghan, Jamie and Tijen laughed at.

The rest of the day passed nicely. We had lots of fun on all the rides, went on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride far too many times to count, and absolutely stuffed our faces! Well, if you can't when your on holiday, when can you?

That night I went to bed with a smile on my face.

The next morning? Not so much..

I woke up to Liam shaking me and Zayn shouting, "I HAVE NO CLEAN BOXERS!"

I groaned and pushed Liam's hand away before telling him to go away, however, he did not.

"We have to be out of here in two hours. Mr Tomlinson has already been round twice asking why your not up. You need to pack and get ready for the flight!" I could have cried.

I really didn't want to leave, America had brought me so many memories and good times I just wanted to stay here. Okay, the trip hadn't been plain sailing, it'd been naff at times but the time I had spent with my, now closest, friends and of course Louis, had been the best two weeks for a long time!

I swung my legs out of the side of the bed and stood up to stretch. Louis then knocked on the door and walked in, his eyes instantly landing on me, my torso and what I was wearing. Shit.

This wasn't a good time to sleep in only boxers.. Louis eyes lolled down my body slowly before coughing and blushing. "Good to see your up Harry, get dressed and packed, we need to leave in about two hours."

With a pinky-red dusting across my cheeks, I silently nodded, diverting my eyes away from Louis, to hide my embarrassment.

I didn't notice but Zayn and Liam gave each other a questionable look once Louis had left the room, as if to say 'what was that about' before getting back to what they were doing before.

Later on, at the airport, I was sat on my own while Liam, Sophia and Zayn went to get some food. I wasn't really hungry, probably because of my nerves due to returning to England.

I wasn't on my own for long as Louis spotted me sat on my own in the far corner of, a very busy, McDonalds.

"I'm sorry for walking in on you earlier." Was the first thing he said before pulling out one of the four chairs and sitting at it.

"Don't worry. I should have worn more to bed." I blush keeping my head down.

"Please look at me Harry," I do as he asks. "Just as I think your getting comfortable around me something happens and it's all out the window. Yes, I saw you in your underwear, your hot, I'm not going to lie. You shouldn't be shy around me, I just want to make you smile."

"You want to go grab a coffee?" I ask Louis as I can see my friends were just paying for their food and I really wanted to be with Louis.

"I'm sure I saw a Starbucks somewhere round there." Louis pointed to the row of shops outside the fast food restaurant.

I giggled slightly getting up and walked toward the coffee shop with Louis by my side and if I'm honest, I wanted to hold his hand.

===

Enjoy

===