0.4

- L -

I could see that new girl,who was had been hanging around with Harry yesterday at lunch, waiting outside for Harry.

The lesson I was teaching had slightly run over slightly but I wasn't fussed about the slightly annoyed look of the girl checking her watch every few seconds. I don't know what was making me feel so jealous over Harry hanging out with a girl.

This was the sort of jealousy I got when I saw my, at the time boyfriend, now ex, talking to another guy at the club.

But I didn't even like Harry. I met him the other day and he's my student and probably most importantly I was around 10 years older than him!

It was just wrong!

"Okay if you could all pack away and Harry can you come over here once you have finished please?" I shouted over the chit chat of the students.

They all did what they were told, for once, and I dismissed them when I saw Harry waking to my desk.

"Are you still okay to meet me here after school?" Harry looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Yes sir." He anxiously looked out the door to the new girl who made a 'hurry up' gesture to him.

"Who is she? A potential love interest?" I asked even though I'm a teacher and shouldn't get involved in that sort of thing.

"N-no.. I don't really.. Uh.. Swing that way, I guess you could say." He replied quietly and looked everywhere but my eyes.

"Your gay then?" I asked straight up asked. Well, no point beating around the bush.

"Yeah.." He blushed.

"Don't worry. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I find gay relationships better than straight! I have had both and being straight is boring." I stood up and smiled down to Harry who's cheeks were still red.

"I better get to my next lesson." Harry spoke quietly almost as if he was intimidated.

"Okay. I'll see you later."

So many thoughts were going through my mind. We looked into each others eyes for what felt like ages but was actually a split second.

I had an urge to run my hand through his hair but instead I turned my back and coughed.

"Bye." Harry said as he walked to the door, grabbed the handle and walked out.

- H -

My mind was confused but luckily my body seemed to know what to do.

My eyes turned away from my teachers and my feet carried me away to the door.

"What took you so long?" Sophia asked. "We're going to be so late to English!"

"Have you ever found a teacher attractive?" I asked my mouth asked without consulting my brain to see if it was a good idea or not.

I was embarrassed for a second but then though. Mr Tomlinson, or Louis, was actually very attractive.

His overly messy, light mahogany, coloured hair with his crystal like blue eyes and the softly tanned skin that covered his body.

I just wanted to explore what was under that navy suit he wore.

"Harry!!" Sophia shouted at me drawing me out of my daydreams.

"Is that drool on you lip?" She wondered aloud.

"W-what? What happened?" I wiped my lip.

"I said you have just walked past the class! Have you listened to anything I have said?"