3.6

- L -

"Louiss" Harry's voice dragged and I knew what was coming.

"Could we go to yours for a bit after school before you drop me home?" He then fluttered his eye lashes and smirked slightly.

The problem was this was in front of Niall, Liam and Zayn. Harry has always kept things like that quite and private from our friends.

"Harry ssh. Not in front of everyone." I whispered to him.

"Lou." He then sighed and pouted. He had been like this ever since the night of his birthday, which was almost two weeks ago. Anyway, we couldn't do anything tonight, it was Friday and Mum and Dan were going to give Harry his present. I didn't know what it was but they told me he's going to love it.

For the past two weeks, most days, Harry would ask me to get him off. I was completely fine with it. He's my boyfriend, it's what couples do! But he never offered to return the favour. I would never force him into it either. In fact I would never push anyone to do anything they weren't read to do or didn't feel comfortable doing.

It's not that I was annoyed at him but the sexual frustration was definitely getting to me.

"Harry, no." I say to him forcefully but politely.

"Bu-"

"NO Harry." I shouted and that stopped him.

But it also got the attention of the other three in the room.

"Geez Lou, when was the last time you got laid?" Niall joked and Harry's friends laughed with him. I only hummed and rolled my eyes before getting back to the papers I was marking.

In the couple of hours since lunch, me and Harry hadn't spoken so being in the car with him was quite awkward.

"Lou are you staying over tonight?" Harry asked quite confidently, which I was surprised at.

"Um, no, I wasn't planning on it. I kind of need a night to myself." Which was true.

"Well let's go get some of your stuff, I want you to stay over." I just sighed. I didn't want to stay the night if it meant everything being about Harry.

Well that's the wrong way to phrase it, I didn't want to spend the night tending to Harry's needs.

"Not tonight Harry."

"Well, if you don't want to stay tonight I'll have to do it now." He started to palm over my crouch.

F.uck.

"Harry, I'm driving stop." I had to fight back a moan and concentrate on my driving but it was crazy difficult.

"Okay then." He withdrew his hand. "Stay over tonight, sneak into my room and I'll do whatever you want." I simply took a deep breath and took a detour to my house.

As we went to my house before hand, dinner was on the table when we got to mums house. It was a lovely meal of chicken in marinade with rice and salad and potato wedges.

We all sit and chat about different topics until dinner is finished and before we all got down from the table and went our separate ways Dan pulled out a white envelope.

"Harry's this is your birthday present. We discussed as a family what to get you and couldn't come up with an item to get you so we thought we would get you something else." Harry's face held a questioning look as the envelope got handed down the table to him.

As he opened it his eyes went wide and his jaw dropped.

I looked down to where he was sat on my right and saw a logo for Centre Parcs. I then smiled up at my mum. A weekend away was just what Harry needed and Centre Parcs was just the place to do so.

"We've got you a tree house for you and you friends to share. You leave this weekend, so the day after tomorrow, you can take three friends. We've booked you all massages at the spa and pre hired you all bikes so you don't have to walk everywhere."

I could tell mum was going to go on but Harry interrupted her. "I can't take this off you. It must have cost you so much."

"Don't worry about it. We think of you as our own so we will treat you like it. If you really feel that bad about it just take Lottie, Tommy and Louis if you want but we just want you to enjoy it."

"Would you guys like that?" He asked his eyes bright and exited looking at me and then over the table to where my sister and her boyfriend sat.

"Yeah sure, but only if you don't want to take anyone else. Surly going with your friends will be fun though." Tommy tells him.

"That would be good but spending time with you guys is what I love most." My adorable boyfriend said while looking between the three of us. "That would be more fun to me."

I wanted to kiss his lips and cuddle him close but as I was in front of my family, who didn't know about us, I couldn't.

Actually, does going on this holiday with Harry, Lottie and Tommy mean hiding our relationship? I guess we could tell Lottie, she must have an idea after what happened the morning after Harry's birthday.

"I would love to Harry, Lou?" Lottie's voice draws me out of my thoughts and I didn't even notice what I had been asked.

"Would you like to come Louis." Harry asked in a sickly sweet voice. My thoughts went to the deepest darkest place and I almost choked on my own breath.

"Yes please D-Harry." I almost called him Darling, going a long with the thoughts that I was previously lost in.

"Well then that's sorted." Lottie beamed.

"This is going to be an amazing weekend." Harry smiles genuinely and his dimples even appear in his cheeks which always seems to make my day.

===

Wooooooow! So that's two updates in a day! In like what, two hours even!!

I don't know how I did that but I'm going with it!!

Enjoy!!

===