1.0

- H -

Today went really well. Like, REALLY well.

I genuinely felt the happiest I had in ages! Being round Jay and her family made me feel so welcomed and part of the family.

Last night when I asked Jay about going to Sophia's tonight she was excited for me. She said she didn't have a problem with me going and that I would love it. She even agreed to buy Soph a present to give to her from me and said she would take me there, which I was highly grateful for!

Even my lessons went well! No one picked on me or said anything mean to me all day and I'm Louis' lesson I finished my song. When I showed it to Louis completely finished he straight away gave me an A for it and told me I should drop Dance and Drama and focus on the music side of performing arts. Which I of course jumped at!

Now I was waiting in Louis class for Jay to come and pick me up. Me, Soph, Liam and Zayn all agreed to meet at Sophia's house at six so I still had three hours to kill. I knew Jay would be a bit late picking me up that's why I was waiting in Louis class.

"So what's happening tonight then? Mum said something about you going to a friends." Louis spoke awkwardly.

We were still a tad awkward around each other after what happened last night but you don't get over that sort of thing quickly. Especially when the person it happened with is your teacher..

"Uh, yeah. I'm going round Sophia's for her birthday. It's a sleep over type thing." Louis looked over at me from his computer.

"Oh, okay." He said downheartedly before turning back to the work he was doing and the room fell silent.

It wasn't long till Johanna arrived so I said goodbye to Louis and made my way to the front of the school where I saw Johanna sat in her car. I walked up to her and opened the door. She looked up and smiled at me.

"How was your day sweetie?" She asked. She turned on the car and started driving after I had done up my seat belt.

"Really good." I told her honestly. "I think my luck might be starting to change."

"That's good. I have Louis old clothes that you set out this morning. I put them in a bag along with some of your stuff, the present and a few sweets for you all to share. It's all in the boot." I was truly shocked by her generosity. In fact I had been ever since I met the lady.

"Thank you so much."

When we arrived at Sophia's house I pecked her on the cheek and said thank you for driving me to Sophs before getting out, getting my bag then going up to the door. Being the kind person Jay is she waited for me to be let in before going home.

When the door opened it was an older girl, probably in her early 20's who I assumed was her sister. "Sooooph. Another ones here." She stepped to the side to let me in then directed me up the stairs and to the left.

Once I had followed her directions through the lovely house I came to a slightly open door and from behind I could hear laughing.

I knocked on the door. "Come in!" Sophia's voice called.

I pushed the door the rest of the way open to be greeted by Sophia, Zayn and Liam. Liam and Zayn were sat on the sofa and Sophia was sat on one of the two white fury beanbags. By the looks of it all her room decor was white and grey. Very classy.

"Hi guys." I smiled and walked in.

They instantly welcomed me and told me to sit down. They were about to start the film that Sophia had chosen but they wanted to wait for me.

"So what film is it?" Zayn asked. Apparently she hadn't told them yet.

"10 Things I Hate About You!" She squealed and clapped her hands. Zayn and Liam groaned while I smiled from ear to ear.

Mum and Gemma used to watch it all the time and one day I sat and watched it with them and I truly loved it! Now it brings back so many happy memories of my family and us teasing my dad about how much he hated it.

"I love that film." I said quietly.

"Harry likes it so we will watch it." Sophia laughed and dragged me down onto the huge beanbag she was sat on then grabbed the remote.

"Harry why do you like such a crappie, girly film?!" Zayn asked.

I paused for a moment thinking. How could I answer this without revealing everything? "I have some good memories from watching this film."

The boys just rolled their eyes.

After the film we got pizza delivered and sat chatting for a bit. "So Harry do you have any brothers or sisters?"

It was a confusing question. If I say 'yes' do I tell them about Gemma or about Louis, Lottie, Fizzy, Phoebe, Daisy, Doris and Ernie? Do I tell them that Louis is my teacher?

"It's complicated I guess." I replied.

"Go on, explain." Liam pushed.

I sighed. If they are my friends they won't care. If they are truly my friends they will help me through this.

"You guys don't know something about me and I get it if you want nothing to do with me that's fine, I will walk out of here and pretend I never knew you in the first place." They all looked confused but I went on.

"When I was 10 my dad had an affair and left us which lead to my mum becoming depressed which lead to her becoming an alcoholic. When I came home one day from school I found her dead on the living room floor, worst day of my life, at the end of last week my sister Gemma left me and told me that they were repossessing house. I was on the streets for a few days before finding a shelter for the homeless. That's where I found Johanna who took me into her home. Now I live with her, her 6 children, one has moved out. I guess you could count them as my brothers and sisters now too. So in total I guess I have 8 brothers and sisters only one of them biological."

Luckily I didn't let a single tear drop.

"I'm sorry I have ruined the party." I said before bringing my knees up to my chest and lowering my head.

The next thing I knew I had a pair of arms around me. I looked up to see Sophia's head on my shoulder. "Your very brave for going through all that." She told me.

"Yeah I could never get through all of that and still be able to leave the house. It would brake me." Liam added. Zayn just stayed quite.

After a few minutes of cuddles and reassuring comments we decided to call it a night. Zayn and me got into our sleeping bags while Sophia and Liam got into Sophia's bed.

The last thing I remembered before falling asleep was Zayn saying "Now I don't want to be woken up at three AM to you two orgasming okay! Last time scared me for life."

Knowing that these guys now knew was like the weight of the world coming off my shoulders.

===

So how was that? Harry finally admitted. Do you think Louis and Harry are finally getting closer?

===