2.2

- L -

"I'm sorry. I should have told you when u saw him." I shook my head, feeling sorry for the younger lad.

"Don't apologise Harry. We should have protected you." Niall told him before I got a chance to.

Harry looked up at me, his eyes glassy with tears, some remaining on his face so I move my hand from my lap to his face.

I slowly wipe the watery marks from his face as Harry closes his eyes and sighs.

Niall coughed to remind us he was still in the room, "I'm leaving you two. I need to go tell the others your okay. Harry please try to relax. Maybe get some sleep." Harry nodded and Niall got up and left after a quick goodbye.

"Do you mind if I stay in here?" Harry asks quietly.

"Haz. I will never tell you to go away. If I do you have permission to slap some sense into me." He giggles slightly and it causes my heart to flutter and something to awaken inside of me.

We sat in a comfortable silence for about ten or so minutes before Harry spoke up. "I talked to Niall earlier. Before this whole thing happened."

"What did he say?" I asked hoping it wasn't about what happened on the coach.

"He said we needed to talk and sort out what happened. Did you tell him?" The normally happy boy looked quite shy when asking.

I looked at Harry for a few seconds before sighing. "Yeah. I just want you to be okay Harry and I'm not helping with that."

"But you are." He whispered bowing his head and skinning back into himself.

"What do you mean my that?" I ask him just as quietly.

"I can't-" he went to get up and leave but I got up just as quickly to stop him.

"No. Tell me Haz." He looked up at me, his eyes teary and bottom lip wobbling.

"When I was in bed with you the other day I felt more loved than I have in years." He paused. "Since my mum- you know.. You make me feel better. You make me feel happy."

I couldn't stop myself. I kissed his soft peachy lips. I opened my lips and so did Harry. Our kiss wasn't heated or passionate, it was just perfect.

Perfectly soft, perfectly placed, perfectly perfect.

His hands were on my stomach and mine on his cheeks. His skin was so soft I just wanted to run my hands all over the beautiful young boy.

When we pulled apart I rested my forehead on Harry's. "You have such pretty eyes." Harry blushed and looked down. He was clearly very shy when it came to me.

"Thank you. Is it inappropriate to say your hair is sexy?" I sniggered and wrapped my arms around the small boy.

"Not at all if it's you saying it."

"This is so illegal.." Harry muttered into the side of my neck, which sent tingles down my spine.

"It's not if we don't label it." I fired back and pulled away from the hug so I could lay on the bed. 

"But we can't- you know-" he stumbled through his words with embarrassment but I knew what he was meaning.

"Oh Harry, even if we don't give this thing a title I will still make sweet love to you and cater for your every need. No matter how dirty." I purred the last sentence to prove my point then hip thrusted the air, which only caused Harry to laugh a lot.

"I really like you Harry." I whispered when he calmed his laughing.

"I-i-" He seemed pretty taken back by what I said. Forcing himself almost to say the words back.

"You don't have to say it, I just need to know that you feel it and that you will for a long time to come." I didn't know where the words came from but I just went for it.

I knew when I saw the look in Harry's eyes that he definitely did feel the same.

My only worry was that he is still young. I'm wanting someone who I can see a future with. I wasn't sure if Harry thought the same but I knew we could work through that, somehow.

"What time does our flight get back to the UK?" Harry asked.

"11PM.." I replied slightly confused.

"Can I stay the night at your place? I loved waking up with you the other day. I want to again.." He blushed. Yep, he really was shy. However he moved so he was also laying on the bed next to me, facing me.

"You don't ever have to ask." I pecked his cheek. "Just don't tell my mum that we're what ever we are." We both laughed at our, title? Yeah.

It was a bit weird but as Niall said to me before. He's a hurt little boy who needs protection from the bad in the world. I guess that was what I was giving him.

That night we all stayed at the hotel to have dinner as no one organised a restaurant for the night, my fault.

We got a couple of tables in a far corner of the restaurant so we were close together and not annoying anyone. Harry was off with his group of friends, which I was fine with, so it gave me and Niall space, and a chance to talk.

"So what happened today?" Niall asked when we sat down with our plates of food.

"Not much. We agreed to not put a title on anything." Niall shook his head in disagreement.

"I said to not be stupid. By that I meant don't get together. It will never work out." I shook my head.

"You didn't see what happened in that room. I won't hurt him. I refuse to. He means too much to me."

"Louis that's good but you also need to protect yourself. You could destroy each other and everything good you create together. You could be so good together, it could destroy you."

===

Hi guys. I'm feeling ill 😷
Hopefully I get tomorrow off and I can write more for y'all but I'm not sure. Whatever happens, tomorrow I'm going to London to see Matilda the musical for my birthday!! I can't wait!!

Love you all

===