3.4

( Includes Smut )
- L -

After eating lots of cake, lots of kissing and not even half an episode of Gossip Girl, Harry was asleep. Which was kind of understandable for it being quarter to three in the morning.

I watched my boys, my boys, chest rise up and down over and over again and listened to the soft inhales and exhales.

I was so fortunate to finally call Harry mine, to finally have him laying in my arms and be able to kiss him whenever I want.

Wait. I need to take him on a date. Why haven't I taken him on a date!? I need to wine and dine my gorgeous boyfriend. He's only 17, maybe not the wine.

It would be difficult to take him out in town, especially as I can't even do my shopping without seeing at least three of my students and two fellow teachers.

Maybe I could take him away somewhere, to London maybe! We could go do some shopping, go to the theatre cafe. I could take him to a show if I save up a bit..

But what if mum or someone gets suspicious though.. I have no clue what mum would do if she found out me and Harry were dating. Especially him being so young and, well I'm not exactly old but being 5 years older than him may be the problem.

Work and the authorities would care more though. They would proba-

"Nghh" Harry murmured as if he was waking up. I looked down to him and he had his eyebrows frowned and his mouth slightly open.

Was he having a nightmare?

Then he shifted his hips against my leg and made the same noise but it sounded even more.. Needy?

"Lou-Louis, uh." He then gasped.

He was having a wet dream. He rolled his hips against my leg again and that's when I felt his erection.

"F.uck." I mutter. If I let him do this he would be so embarrassed.

I tried to think for a moment, which was hard when you have your extremely attractive boyfriend grinding on your leg and letting out soft angelic moans.

If I rolled Harry onto his side then left the room I wouldn't have to say anything and Harry won't be ashamed! Brilliant idea!

Until I tried it..

I slowly tried to roll Harry away from me and onto his front on the mattress beside me. It was all going to plan until his arm hit the floor and he woke up.

"W-what's going on?" His normally rough voice was even deeper and sleep filled. If everything else that had happened in the past 10 minutes hadn't caused my d.ick to swell, this definitely had.

He looked down his body to his boxer clad groin and muttered something I couldn't quite make out.

"Lou, I-" Harry then started but I put my finger over his lips like a Year R student would when their teacher told them to be quite.

"You don't have to apologise or anything. I'm a lad, I get it-"

"Thank you." He sighed, probably in relief. "I'm just going to go to the toilet."