1.7

- H -

I woke up feeling wide awake. I looked to the clock to see what the time was and it read that it was 3:41AM.

I sighed and flopped back down into bed.

"You up too?" I heard Liam whisper from the other side of the bed.

The room had two double beds and yesterday Rock, Paper, Scissors was not going in mine or Liam's favour. Zayn got one bed to himself and me and Liam had to share the other one.

"Yeah. Stupid jet lag." Liam agreed with me.

"I was thinking about going down to the gym." He said sitting up in bed to face me.

"Tiring myself out might help."

"But then I thought I could prank Zayn." Liam looked at me with a smirk on his face and I replicated it.

I wasn't surprised when Liam took out what looked like a pencil case but it was full of things like itching powder and sharpies and other things for pranks.

I giggled and helped him root through it to find things to prank him with.

We sprinkled itching powder over him and his bed then drew all over his face with sharpie. We placed some fingers under the duvet so it looked like a hand was under there.

we worked out that it was 11AM back home so we took a picture of a fake pregnancy test saying 'Positive' and sent it to Perrie, Zayn's girlfriend, so she could also be in on the fun.

Once we had a good laugh we were wide awake so we did as Liam first suggested and went to the gym.

We both got changed into gym like gear and sneaked down to main reception to ask where the gym was.

Once the lovely lady told us the gym as on the top floor we walked over to the lift and went to the top floor.

When the lift doors opened, we both gasped.

It was absolutely beautiful. Two of the four walls were glass and the other two were mirrored. There was the latest hi-tech work out machines all over the place. I walked over to a water fountain and got a cup of water before I walked over to a treadmill on the other side of the large Gym that overlooked the whole of San Francisco.

Even just looking out over thehorizon made me sleepy but I had to work out a bit.

I heard Liam start to use a weight machine so I stood on the treadmill and pressed the 'On' button.

After about an hour or so of using different machines and attempting to do sit ups and press-ups I gave up and sat down on the treadmill I was on at the start. I simply watched over the sky line and before I knew it I was fast asleep on the very uncomfortable treadmill.

I can't remember what happened after that but I was woken up by a hotel cleaner.

"Excuse me, are you okay?" She asked as I slowly came around.

"I-Uh-Yeah I think I just fell asleep. I'll head back to my room.."

Embarrassingly I scurried back to my room. Zayn and Liam were both passed out on the bed but Zayn must have woken up at some point as by the looks of it he had tried to scrub the sharpie off his face and he had bright red scratch marks all over his upper torso. The rest was covered by a blanket that was originally in the wardrobe. The rest of the bedding, including the pillows and bottom sheet, were thrown onto the floor.

I couldn't be bothered to get changed or have a shower so I copied Liam and flopped down onto the bed and almost instantly fell back asleep.

The next morning at breakfast me and Liam were telling Sophia about the things we did to Zayn last night. Safe to say she found it all very funny.

Zayn joined us a bit later on, as he was trying to clean up his face. He ran into the restaurant looking panicked.

"Guys." He had his phone in his hand. "Perrie just sent me this. I don't know what to do or say or anything!"

He showed us the picture we had sent to Perrie earlier that morning.

"Oh shit Zee. What have you got yourself into." Sophia acted, Liam and I catching onto what she was doing.

"What am I going to do? I can't have a baby! I'm only just leaving school! I don't even have a job!" Zayn sat down and put his head in his hands.

Liam, Soph and I just looked at each other and stifled our laughs.

"Should have been more careful." Liam smirked just as Louis and Niall walked over with plates full with the breakfast buffet food.

"What's the noise about guys?" Niall asked already picking at his food.

Zayn gave me a look as if to say 'I can trust them right?' So I nodded and he started to tell them. After a minute or so Louis seemed suspicious so asked to see the picture again and when he did, he laughed.

"I'm sorry to say this Zayn b-but-" he paused to laugh more before continuing, "You have been had mate."

Zayn's eyes bulged before shooting daggers at me and Liam.

"YOU TWO DID THIS! THE ITCHING POWDER, THE SHARPIE AND NOW THIS!" He shouted while everyone laughed at him.

"You guys are so dead." He gave us both Devil eyes before walking off somewhere, to get food and sit at a different table I presumed.

"So where we going today Lou?" Niall asked Louis. By now they had both taken seats with us instead of at the teachers table.

"Golden gate bridge and a baseball game. Go San Fransisco Giants! Woo!" I laughed at the silly voice Louis did when he answered Niall but I was also very excited. Louis had told me that we had tickets before we flew out here and that we were a row behind the front one so we were right by the action.

I couldn't wait for today to begin and for some reason seeing Louis excited also warned my heart.

These feelings were starting to get weird..

===

I won't say much but let's have a minutes silence for the wonder that was the last performance.

It truly was beautiful and caused me a lot of tears..

===

This is not the end,
We can make it, you know it,
you know.