4.1

- L -

Harry didn't say a word to me until I asked him if he wanted anything when we stopped at a set of services but even then it was only a small, quite 'No thank you' and to be honest it was driving me mad.

It was a Monday and we were due to be back at school that day but because of the storm the previous day we weren't able to get there.

I was glad though. It meant that I had the day to try and get a word out of Harry.

It only took us about another two hours, three tops, for us to get back to mums house but by that time it was already after noon so mum was still out at the soup kitchen, Dan was at work and the little ones were still at nursery and school.

When I got out the car I went round to the boot and grabbed mine and Harry's bags. He simply ignored the nice gesture and walked straight into the house.

After putting my bag in my car which I left at my mum's for the weekend, I walked into the house and took Harry's bag upstairs into his room to find him sat there, on his bed, his legs crossed with his head in his hands, crying.

I placed his bag down on the floor by his door before slowly walking over and sitting opposite him on the bed with my legs over the edge.

"Baby." I reached out my hand and slowly stroked his shiny, brown, curls while I whispered to him as his quiet sobs started to slow down. "Will you tell me what's up?" I spoke as if I was speaking to a child so I didn't seem harsh.

"Last night." I was still confused about why he brought that up and now he was doing it again..

"Last night you- you told me that- you told me that you loved me." He sobbed, "Then you said you didn't know what I was on about- just when I was ready to say it back."

Never once did his eyes connect with mine. "Forget it, I'm being stupid."

"Harry, baby, look at me please," his crystal clear, grass green, eyes looked into mine and I smiled at him. "Your not being stupid. I'm sorry that I forgot I said it,  I was tired and delirious and I say things without thinking when I am."

"But you did mean it? Right?" Harry asked.

"Yes Harry," I took his hands in mine. "I love you to infinity and back."

I then kissed the back of each hand and Harry blushed.

"I love you too." Harry leaned forwards and kissed.

- H -

"I love you." I giggled when we got out of Louis' car at school the next day. I hadn't stopped saying those three words to Louis and hearing him say them back felt incredible.

"I love you too, but we're at school now so shh." I chuckled like a teenage girl and jogged up to him as he had already began to walk up to the doors.

We got to his class and Louis unlocked the door. I sat down on the desk closest to Louis' desk so I could admire him while he set up his lessons for the day and other bit and pieces he had to do.

"You looking forward to prom on Friday?" Louis asked and to be honest I had completely forgotten about it. I had a lot of other things on my mind, like Louis, so it must have slipped my mind.

"Yeah, it should be a fun night. But I wish we could spend it together." I swung my legs back and forth and Louis walked over to me. He placed his hands on my knees and parted them so he could stand between them.

"We can sneak away for a bit once everyone's partying. They won't notice and apparently the venue is huge so we can hide away somewhere. Does that sound okay?" I smirked and kissed Louis' lips.

"It sounds brilliant. I bet you look super hot when all suited up." Louis simply shook his head.

"I look okay but you, your going to look gorgeous and handsome and pretty and simply perfect." He kissed my cheek and then moved back to his desk.

"Boo?"

"Yes babe."

"Do you have a free lesson today?" I asked hoping that he would so I could sit in his class with him. Because I had almost finished school I didn't have many lessons left, I had finished most of them, which meant I had most of my school time free.

"Stay in here after your lesson, I have a free and as long as you don't mind me doing a bit of work we can have a bit of fun."

"Oh believe me we will have fun." I smirked and winked at Louis who shook his head.

"I didn't mean that sort of fun." He chuckled and I pouted.

"What's the point of dating your teacher if you can't suck him off under his desk!?" I complained and Louis' eyes went huge. I simply smirked at his reaction.

"You can't just say that Harry! Especially in school!" My smirk turned into a laugh and I could see him getting more fidgety.

"Oh I can and I will." I paused for a moment then asked,

"What time is it?" Louis asked

"7:56 AM." I replied after checking my watch.

"Just enough time then." Louis then pushed his chair back and started to undo his pants. "Go lock the door then get your sexy ass over here."

===

Enjoy and check my message board for a link to my flower crowns.
I've also just gone to start writing the next chapter only to realise it will probably be the penultimate chapter! Sad times..

===
Again
Sorry it's such a short chapter..