1.5

- L -

Me and Niall were sat on my double bed in my room. We had spoken to the head and Harry's friends were aloud on the trip so now me and Niall were looking at the hotel online.

"The rooms look good." Niall said as he flicked through the photos.

"We both have our own room, king sized bed, room service that can be charged to the schools account and we have the two rooms furthest away from the kids." I told Niall.

"Really!?"

"Course!" I told him and he threw his hands up in the air celebrating.

"Guess who's going to order a banquet for breakfast, lunch and dinner!" I simply laughed at him and scrolled through the website.

"Talking of food I'm hungry." Just as I said that my tummy rumbled as if it was agreeing with me.

"Let's go out and get pizza." I nodded in agreement.

"I know a really good take out restaurant round the corner from mums. Bit further than Dominoes but SO worth it." Niall and I decided that we would go to the place I had in mind so we got ready and went.

- H -

*Sophia- Want to come down the park with us? Zany's sister got us beer.*

*Harry- Hell yeah! Let me ask Jay!*

Yeah it was already 7 o'clock but that was the first time anyone had asked me to meet them before. Especially to hang out and have beer! But then I have never been to a party either.

"Jay?" I shout knowing she was somewhere in the house.

"Yes, Haz?" She walks into the living room, where I was, with a tea towel in her hands.

"Would it be okay if I went out to meet Sophia, Zayn and Liam?" I asked her.

"It is getting late-" I interrupted her.

"Please Jay. I promise I won't be out too late! And I'll stay safe." I pleaded with her.

She sighed and looked at her watch before giving me an answer. "Be back before 9 and we have a deal." I smile at her and jump up off of the sofa where I was sat. I hugged Jay and pecked her cheek then ran to the hallway, all the while shouting a 'Thank you!!'

Once my shoes were on I grabbed my fleecy Jack Wills hoody that Lottie 'Just had to buy me'. I stuck my phone in the pocket before shouting one last 'Bye' to the household and I ran out the door.

I walked the way I had become familiar with down to the park that was just down the street from me.

It was very calming and peaceful to walk alone in the in the night with the only light being street lights every few yards. I then came across the park where I saw Sophia, Liam and Zayn. Two of them were sat on the swings to the side of the park and one was sat on the tarmac in front of them. I couldn't tell who though.

I took my time and walked down to them. When I got within listening distance I could hear them laughing about something.

"What's going on guys?" I smiled and sat down next to, who I could now identify as, Liam.