2.6

- L -

I began to regain consciousness from my peaceful slumber only to notice a heavy weight on my bladder. Not only was I desperate for the loo but also Harry's right leg was laying right over my bladder.

I looked to the angelic boy who was cuddled up into my side and sighed, I couldn't wake him. He looked so free from the stress and anxiety that had plagued him since I met him.

I thought for a bit of how to move away without waking Harry and ended up shifting my hips to the left, away from Harry, and then my legs and torso, a couple of centimetres at a time.

Harry's leg eventually dropped down onto the mattress and it must have woken him up.

"Oops." I whisper as his radiant emerald eyes began to flutter open.

"Hi." Harry sighed and pulled the covers over his head to block out the bright sunlight coming from the curtains.

"Now your up, get out of bed as I'm going to start breakfast."

- H -

I rolled around in bed for a bit simply willing my morning wood to go down. I may not be ready to do things with him but it didn't mean I didn't find him extremely attractive, especially with his groggy morning voice. It was heavenly.

Eventually I ended up walking downstairs and to the kitchen. Before I walked in I stopped at the kitchen door as I could hear Louis, Lottie and Fizzy talking.

"I was talking to him about this and that and we ended up falling asleep. There's nothing more going on." Louis told them, very matter-of-factly.

"It's still a bit weird. You slept in the same bed as you student." Fizzy's voice suggested she was cringing.

"I would give anything to date my old maths teachers brother. He was so h-"

"Don't you finish that sentence Charlotte Elizabeth Tomlinson." Louis cut her off and before any sibling arguments started I walked in pretending to not have heard what was just said.

"So what's cooking Lou?" I ask.

"Oh, Harry, uh, bacon." He quickly checks the grill to make sure the bacon isn't burning before turning back to me.

I went to sit up at the breakfast bar next to Lottie then asked, "So what are the plans today then?"

The girls looked between them before Lottie spoke up. "I'm taking Felicity to the train station so she can head back to London for a bit and I'm not 100% sure what's going on but I might be picking Tommy up from the train station and he might be staying for a few days."

"I'm taking the girls to Harriet's, I think, for a sleep over and then I'm free for the day. I need to mark a few assessments but that can be done during free lessons. You doing anything Haz?" Louis piped up after his sister, using the cute nickname he created for me.

I may have bushed..

"Uh, no. I will probably just sit and read or something."

"Well why don't we go on a picnic then? It's a nice day" Louis.

"Still think it's weird." Lottie.

"I know a beautiful spot in the woods not far from here. There's a big oak tree with a beautiful view of the city." Louis.

"Didn't you have your first kiss there?" Lottie.

"If you could make up a picnic while I'm out then we can get going after I get back." Louis.

"And you wouldn't even let me call a teacher at school ho-"

"LOTTIE!" Louis shouted and she instantly shut her mouth. I couldn't help laughing at him. Louis simply gives me a smirk before starting to serve up breakfast.

True to my word, once Louis left with Daisy and Phoebe I began to make sandwiches and gather snacks. I remembered that when we were in San Fransisco Louis would always order a cheese and tomato sandwich and a Coke whenever we had to grab a quick lunch and so I thought that was a safe bet.

Once everything I had made for us was wrapped in tin foil, I put them into a small hamper I found on top of the fridge and then put the chocolate bars, crisps and drinks on top. I closed the hamper and left it on the side while I went to sit at the breakfast bar.

For about 15 minutes I texted Sophia as she and Liam had an argument. Then I heard the door bell ring so I ran to the front door to see Louis stood there on his phone.

"Hi Louis." Beamed but he didn't look up from his phone he simply muttered a 'hello' and walked past me.

"What's up with you?" I ask kind of annoyed that he didn't even give me a glance.

"Niall is being a prick and saying we need to get separate apartments. I need to find somewhere to live by the end of the month." He huffed and sat down on the sofa in the living room where I followed him to.

"Isn't he supposed to be your friend? And surly you can move in here." I suggested.

"We are but he said I annoy him by telling him to keep the noise down and telling him to clean up after himself. Plus I like it here but I want my own space, I like to be able to play my own music, make a racket, make food when I want." I could see Louis was extremely stressed so I did a simple thing.

I took the phone from his hand, which he did protest about, locked it and put it in my pocket. "Why don't we go eat our picnic in that beautiful spot you described then I'll help you look for an apartment when we get back? If I'm going to be going there often I'll need to like it." I gave Louis a cheeky smile which he returned with a glimmer of something, adoring? In his eyes.

"Brilliant idea Haz." Once Louis stood up he pulled me in for a hug and kissed the top of my head all while pulling his phone from my back pocket.

"Cheeky bugger." I lightly shove him in the direction of the kitchen and he simply laughed.

I then thought to myself, I could definitely see this as my future.

===

So I think I will be able to update semi regularly. I have had mocks all week and it's kind of made me think up a revision scheduled that lets me fit in a bit of writing time each day.

Plus Nothing More is AMAZING!! And me an Anna are practically besties 💅🏼. Tweets me 💅🏼, replies to my Wattpad comments 💅🏼.

Get on my level
💅🏼😂

===