3.7

- H -

I wiped the side of my mouth and then licked my fingers.

"Your mouth is sinful." Louis' breath was heavy and his voice was rough. My own was probably no better considering what I had just done.

"I hope that's a good thing." I chuckled and as I predicted my voice was rough and horse.

"Of course, bloody hell." Louis then rolled from his back onto his side and pulled my into a spooning position with both of us still naked.

"So what are we going to do about Lottie and Tommy?" I ask randomly.

"Just let them find out. I don't want to have to do this every night. I mean, don't get me wrong, the sneaking around is hot but I would love to be able to laze on the sofa with you in my arms as we watch films. I want to have you on my lap as we sit and chat in the hot tub. I also just want to make love to you in one of those huge comfy beds in that tree house." Louis then ground his hips into mine setting off a soft, quite moan from my throat.

"Might not be able to wait that long." I whispered and ran my up Louis' thigh.

"Well, we'll have to see if you can actually be quiet this time." He then put one hand over my mouth and grazed my groin with the other.

-

"And here we are." Tommy said from the front seat which woke me up.

We decided to take Tommy's Range Rover as it was the biggest and most comfy car out of Louis', Lottie's and his.

After stretching and yawning I looked outside to see the booth and barriers Tommy had just pulled up to. The guy in the booth asked Tommy for the booking papers. Once he had looked over them he gave them back with a pair of keys and wished us a good holiday before letting us in.

I looked over to Louis who was still asleep in the seat next to me. "Wake up sleepy head."

I rubbed his thigh slightly with my hand and he slowly started to wake up.

"Are we there yet?" He sounded like a bored 5 year old with a really groggy voice.

I laughed slightly. "Yes love, we are."

I looked out the window once again to see we were in the forrest, surrounded by trees, small cottage like houses and the odd tree house.

Tommy slowly pulled to a stop outside a huge wooden tree house.

"Okay, this one is ours. Everyone out." I smiled at Louis and he copied my expression.

Before bringing the bags in we all ran up to the front door, which was quite difficult considering how many stairs there was. Lottie had the keys so she unlocked the door and- wow.

Once we walked through the front door we were shocked. The photos online really did the place no justice.

The interior was beautiful. There was a mixture of bright colours and wooden furniture. There was a games room on one of the floors, a hot tub on the balcony, three beautiful bedrooms and a large, open plan, kitchen diner and living room.