1.1

- H -

Luckily, the next morning, me and Zayn weren't woken up to the sound of Liam jackhammering into Sophia. Instead we were woken up by the sun shining in through the thin curtains that were hung around the windows.

We decided to eat the left over pizza as breakfast, which I had never had before but honestly, it tasted better the next day!

"Let's play questions." Zayn said after swallowing his bite of pizza.

"Sure who's starting?" Sophia asked.

"Harry." Liam smiled.

"Uh okay.. Liam who's your favourite and least favourite teacher?" They all thought for a moment.

"Favourite- Mr Tomlinson as he is really good at music and least favourite- Mrs Flynn. She's just boring as hell!" He answered. "You?" Liam then asked me.

"Favourite- Mr Tomlinson, least favourite- Mr Grier. He just gets on my nerves." I told them and they all nodded.

After a few more questions and a couple more hours Zayn left and not long after that Jay arrived. Luckily we were all dressed by this point.

"So did you enjoy it?" Jay asked once I had gathered my things and said goodbye to Liam, Sophia and her family.

"Really fun! Sophia loved the present and we even had pizza for breakfast! I have never had that before!"  Jay laughed at my enthusiasm and lead me to the car.

"So me and Dan were talking. Would you like to go shopping to get some of your own clothes and things for your room. Just so you feel a bit more at home."

"Oh, you don't have to spend your money on me. I should get a job really and help by paying my way." I blushed.

"Nonsense! Lottie will take you when we get home." She placed a hand on my thigh.

I couldn't help but remember that my dad once told me while we were walking around H&M that Gemma will take me shopping one day and she will pick out super cool clothes for me instead of the clothes I hates that my dad picked out.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

"When I was little I was really fussy about clothes and my dad told me one day my older sister Gemma would bring me shopping and get me the cool clothes I wanted. Still to this day she hasn't but I guess Lottie is my older sister now. Even if it is only by a few months." I joked trying to put on a brave face but inside it did hurt.

"I'm sure Lottie will honoured to know you think of her as an older sister."

When we got home Lottie's cream Mini One was missing so Jay presumed she was still at her boyfriends. I made the most of it and got changed out of my joggers and into some jeans. I also styled my hair as I hadn't done anything with it that morning.

After I had properly got ready for the day I walked downstairs and found Fizzy making herself some lunch.

I sat at the breakfast bar and just as fizzy was about to ask me something, probably if I wanted a sandwich like she was making, the front door opened down the hall and Lottie called out: "Harryyyy!"

"In the kitchen!" I called back and we could hear the click of her black boots as she walked into the kitchen.

"You ready? We will get some lunch when we're out." She smiled then walked over to one of the cupboards where she pressed a few buttons on the safe that was inside before grabbing a few £20 notes.

"Yeah, I just need my shoes." She chatted with fizzy for a bit while I grabbed my ratty old shoes and put them on.

As she promised, when we got to the shopping centre Lottie and me went straight to McDonald's and for some lunch.

"I'll have a chicken legend please. Salsa not Mayo. Harry?" Lottie asked when it was our time to order.

"I-I don't know.." I blushed. I hadn't had McDonald's in so long I had forgotten what was nice.

"Make that two please and one with no lettuce." The cashier nodded at what Lottie told her.

Once we bought the food we went and sat down in one of the far corners in the fast food restaurant in some comfy hand chairs.

"So what sort of thing are you looking for?" Lottie asked, talking about the clothes we were here to buy.

"I don't really know. I haven't been shopping in so long." I confessed and she nodded while dipping one of her fries in ketchup before eating it.

"Well how's about we go look in TopMan first as I think they have things that will look good on you and see how it goes from there?" She suggested and I agreed. She seemed to know what things were good to wear so why not take advantage?

We finished up our food then walked round the shopping centre to TopMan.

"You walk around and find things you like, I will do the same and then we will meet up in half an hour by the stairs. Okay?" I nodded and we went our separate ways.

I first went to look at the trousers only to find that they were all too skinny and I was probably too fat for all of them so I moved onto tops to find that they all had weird patterns and were made out of weird materials. All together I just decided that they wouldn't look any good on me.

Giving up on an outfit I decided to go look at the shoes. Call me gay but I had always loved shoes. I remember tottering around in my mums heels and wanting to be able to wear them but they were always too big and she would tell me to take them off. *sigh*

I looked along the row of shoes and nothing took my fancy until I spotted a pair of brown suede boots. I checked the size to see they were size 10, perfect!

I took them over to one of the poofs and sat down before slipping my old shoes off and i then put the boots on. Bloody hell I think I'm in love. I stood up and took a few steps in them before taking them off and putting my other shoes on. I checked the time and it had to go meet Lottie so I made my way over to the stairs. She was already stood there with a basket full of things for me to try on.

"I got a few things for you to try. What did you find?" She asked.

"I found this pair of shoes.." I told her and she turned her nose up at them. To be fair I did the same to the clothes she picked out.

"I'll make you a deal. If the shoes go with the outfit you can get them." We shook on it and made our way to the changing rooms.

I took the basket in with me to see a few pairs of skinny jeans and different types of shirts and tops. I cringed feeling the first shirt I tried on was made from silk and looked really weird but I persevered through and then pulled up the first pair of skinny jeans. I then slipped on the boots that actually went quite well and walked out the small room to see Lottie sat waiting for me on her phone.

I coughed to get her attention.

"Oh my god!! You actually look really good!!" She beamed. I looked in the mirror rest to where she was sat and agreed with her, I actually looked quite good!

I carried on trying on all the outfits she had picked and I ended up liking most of them. After I had chosen the ones I wanted and didn't we went to pay for them.

Luckily I managed to get Lottie to buy me the boots.

===

Sorry the chapter wasn't great.. I want to get some more larry in this soon! I also want to do a character ask but hardly any of you comment as it is so that's pretty much useless 😂 I might do it when I reach 1k reads! We're almost at 500 so almost half way there!

===

Please vote and comment 💕