4.3

Another update because I love you guys!

- H -

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!" I screamed through my tears at Niall and tried to hit him but I was simply too caught up in my tears. I then fell to the floor and continued to cry.

But crying wasn't the right word for it. It was so much more than crying. The tears were flowing quickly yet my throat was sore from screaming.

I couldn't see who but I felt someone crouch down and put a hand on my shoulder. "I didn't know you were here Lou." He whispered.

"If I knew I would have never let him take me in here. I would have told him to go somewhere else." Niall moved his hand up to my hair and stroked it.

"Stop it." I mutter and he did. Harry used to do that and I had no clue when I would see him next. I preyed that he would come and see me when I got home, or maybe he was already at Jays house!

But I knew that was a long shot.

"I ha my suspicions about the two of you but I didn't want to push anything."

"It's illegal Niall." Mr Grimshaw deadpanned.

"SHUT UP!" I shout at him and the tears started back up.

"Your so lucky I haven't called the police. Count yourself lucky. If Louis wasn't such a nice person I would have called the police on his arse the second I saw the two of you." He stood there with his arms crossed and a sharp frown on his face.

"Nick. This is not the time." Niall said angrily  through gritted teeth.

"I'll take you home Louis. Did you leave anything in the ballroom or want to say anything to the boys?" Niall's voice was laced with guilt and sympathy.

"I don't want that boy in the hall with the other students."

"For f.uck sake Nick. I'm sorry your not getting laid right now but Harry is more important than your stupid needs." Niall was so annoyed but it made me feel like he did actually feel sorry for exposing Harry and I's relationship to the head master. Or as it seemed, Niall's friend with benefits.

He didn't say anything. "No, I just want to go home."

- L -

"I'm sorry mum. I'm going to be going awh for a bit. It wasn't planned but I just really need to get out of town for a bit. I'll leave my keys by the gate, where you keep the spare one. I don't know when I'll be back. Probably not for a while. I'll call you in a few days when I have my head straight."

I was glad my mum didn't pick her phone up. It would have been much harder to have that conversation with her as she would just tell me to come over and talk to her about it but I couldn't. I couldn't see Harry.

I got in my car and drove over to mums house and left my key at the gate, under a rock, where the spare key was kept, then got back in and went to the airport. It was my only hope of staying at a distance from Harry. If I had stayed in my flat, that Harry had helped me choose, I would have caved in and gone and seen him. Or the other way around..