1.8

- L -

I had never noticed that before.

Maybe because I had never seen Harry smile that much before.

All I knew was, the dimples in Harry's cheeks were the cutest thing ever.

"Louis, your staring." Niall whispered to me.

I instantly look away.

I don't know what's come over me! I don't know why but I just got distracted by the way the sun his Harrys curly and dimples. He looked beautiful but it wasn't like the sort of beauty I normally saw in my younger brother and sisters.. It was almost..

Admiration?

I think I'm going mad.

Just then everyone jumped up. I looked to the game that was going on in front of us. Everyone was cheering so I guessed they just won or got a point or something, I wasn't keeping up with the game..

By half time I gave up with the game. I just wasn't interested.

"L-Mr Tomlinson could I go get something to eat please?" Harry asked sometime during the second half.

"Harry you should really have eaten more at lunch." I told him.

"Please?" He asked again and gave me the cutest eyes I had ever seen.

"Okay." I sighed and got up to go with him.

We walked into the the entrance of the stadium where they were selling all sorts of food and drink and I looked around at all the stands. They really didn't look good.

"Do you want to just go find a McDonalds or something?" I asked but Harry shook his head and walked up to one of the stands closest to us.

"No I just grab something here. I don't want to miss too much of the game." I huffed though.

"But it's boring.." Once Harry had ordered he turned to me.

"Whose the student here?" He then tuned back and paid. An outrageous price if you ask me.

"Well it's your fault if you get ill." I roll my eyes as Harry grabbed the hotdog and squirted a load of ketchup onto it, some got on his finger but he licked it up.

We walked back to the game and I simply slumped into my uncomfortable, plastic chair, got my phone out and played township.

Unsurprisingly, I got to use those four words I had kept in my mind when we got back to the hotel.

We were all supposed to be getting ready for dinner but Ni, Tijen and I were sat in my room just chatting about the plans for tomorrow when we got a frantic few bangs on the door and Zayn's voice shouted out my name.

The other two gave me a questioning look before I got up and jogged over to the bed. I opened the door to see Zayn.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Harry's ill. He threw up all over the bathroom floor!"

I rolled my eyes. "I told him not to eat that hotdog."