Prologue

Gusts of cold air were blowing all over the place. The dark clouds were moving rapidly indicating the rainy weather. The roads were still wet, testifying that it was pouring minutes ago too. The sound of stabbing is clearly audible in the street. Even though the person was dead and wasn't making any sound anymore still it didn't stopped her from stabbing him. If she could she would have made him alive again and again just to kill him more brutally than before.

A spark of rage was totally visible in her eyes which hasn't still calmed down and it wasn't going to, at least not so soon. She stood up backing away from the mess she just created. She gazed at the other four corpses which were lying at a distance. She took a long breath in order to cool her down a little bit. She exited the alley with blood all over her. Fortunately, it wasn't hers. Unfortunately, it did stained her favorite jacket.

She looked up to see a pitch black sky with dark clouds covering it, forbidding her to see the beautiful stars and the moon. In no time a cold breeze collided with her making her feel goosebumps all over her arms under the thin jacket she was wearing. She closed her eyes feeling the calmness that wind contains. And again this weather ringed his words in her memories.

"The sky seems gloomy." His voice ringed in her ears.

"It surely does." She whispered to herself.

She hates this weather...a lot. No matter how this weather was a part of her happiness once. There was a time when she just wished to be soaked in rain, enjoying and dancing. But circumstances can change everything. Absence of someone can destroy everything.

She opened her eyes exposing the moisture they contained, She blinked twice making it disappear. She reached to her car that was parked outside the alley. She sat inside and drove away. 

~Kim Y/n
----------------------------
Age:
25 years old

~Jeon Jungkook aka JJK
--------------------------------
Age: 26 years old

This is just a glimpse of the future or upcoming parts just to give you a hint of the theme of this story. This is my first story so bear with some cringe or grammatical errors. 

 And in last this story doesn't have anything to do with the idols real life. This is just based on my imagination. And don't be a silent reader. Please let me know about you review. Tc...Bye❣❤

Enjoy!