Chapter-34

"Why brother?! They are very nice people. Mom and Dad even agreed on sending me to baseball academy." Alexei didn't even tried to hide his sadness.

"I can afford to send you to baseball academy too. They weren't doing something out of the world. And what do you said? Mom and Dad? Have you already forgotten our mom? Perhaps you felt empty without parents that you found the need of making a new one. Don't worry, I already told your dad to come over and pick you up. He will take you back-"

"What?! Why?! Why would you do that?! I was living in hell cause of him!" Alexei's eyes became teary. He knelt down and joined hands in front of Derek.

"Please brother. Send me to an orphanage but not back to him. I beg you please." He cried sitting on his knees.

Derek immediately melted seeing his brother crying like this. He stood him up by his shoulders and hugged him.

"I am never gonna send you away from me. No one's gonna take you to anywhere else now. You will stay with me forever. Got it?" Alexei instantly nodded to Derek's statement.

-

'The person you are calling is currently busy. Please try again later.' The line went empty again.

"Aish, Heewon-ah. Pick up please. What's wrong with you?" Jin threw his head back in frustration.

"Hey, Jin."

Jin stood up abruptly and tossed his phone away without realizing. Hoseok who called for him, flinched due to his sudden movement.

"Yes?"

"I observed that Namjoon is going out alone from past few days. Could you go behind him and check on him? He just left."

"Uh- yeah sure. I'll get going then." He left immediately.

Hoseok chuckled at his actions and was about to leave when Jin's phone got a notification. Hoseok bent down and found his phone lying under the table. The first thing to pop up was the lock screen wallpaper.

"Heewon?"
 "You didn't changed a bit even after years." A small smile appeared on his lips as soon as he recognized his past girlfriend but soon his smile shrink when he realized that how she left him behind all alone.

"No. I can't let you ruin my friend's life too." 

'0000' He guessed the passcode of his phone and he got it right in the first attempt only. 

"Dumb." Hoseok chuckled and went through his chats with Heewon.

"Why does he needs to call her for over forty times?"

'Jin, dad is marrying me to someone.'
'I can't be able to text you or answer any of your calls.'
'Dad is going to take away my phone.'
'Take me away Jin.'

'Please.'

"Damn, she must have moved on from me a long ago. Now she wants to run away with my brother? No, not in my watch."

*The contact has been blocked.*

He slid the phone inside his pocket and left with it, having no intension of giving it back to Jin.

"Why isn't he replying?" Heewon cried.

'Jin, I love you.'

She sent but the message wasn't delivered as Hoseok blocked her contact on Jin's phone.

-

 Venice, Italy. Evening;

"I've always wanted to buy something like this for you." Jimin smiled looking at cheerful Sana who got flustered just by getting a soft toy by Jimin as a present.