Chapter-14

"Touch her and lose your hands." He said while playing with a knife.
"I think she made it clear enough."

He touched the edge of the knife with his finger. The men who were holding her arms left her right away, scared to lose their hands. She was standing there, shocked. He was the last person she expected to come there to save her. The injured man was silent cause he's dead already. He lost a lot of blood because his cephalic vein was severed and died eventually.

He came and stood in front of Y/n. Pulling out a handkerchief from his pocket, he wiped her face while she was still stunned. 

'What is he doing here in Seoul?' She thought.

"I hope you haven't forgotten me already. Let me introduce myself again in my way." He spoke.
"My name is Lawrence. Nice to meet you señorita." He extended his hand asking for hers.

She was visibly hesitant. Lawrence tilted his head getting introduced to her hesitation. She blinked, not sure about giving her hand to him. Jimin groaned gaining her attention. She looked behind Lawrence and he also turned back towards Jimin. Jimin saved her from that awkward situation.

Lawrence glared those men who were holding Jimin. They left him immediately making him fall on his knees as his body was weak. She rushed towards him and held him by the shoulders to give him support. Lawrence clutched his knife harder. He felt strange after seeing her getting close with another man.

The fact that she loved Jungkook first was still burning him from inside and he don't wanna risk her with anyone now. He kept his hand on her shoulder. She looked at him.

"I'll take care of him." He said. He signaled his men, who were standing a little far from him. They picked Jimin carefully and headed outside.

"Let's go." He held her hand and took her outside too.

"I brought my own car." She spoke.

"Let's go then." He replied and walked towards her car.

She frowned and looked around. She? with him? alone? Shit. She can't tell him to leave her alone. That would be rude. She should be offering him gratitude for the help. She took a long breath and followed him.

He was already sitting on the passenger seat. She opened the door and sat on the driver's seat. The car started moving.

"About Jimin?" She asked to escape the awkwardness.

"My men will take him to hospital." He told but deep down he felt anger to see her worrying for someone else.
"You left Jungkook?" He asked suddenly.

'Why is he bringing it up now?' She thought.

"He told me to." She replied unwillingly. He smiled, satisfied. She eyed him weirdly for smiling without any reason.

"Sucks to be him. I would have never let you go if I were him." He shrugged. She looked at him. Is a true brother suppose to say that about his brother?

Its not like she feels bad for Jungkook. Its just that Taehyung told her how much Jungkook loves Lawrence but Lawrence seems to care less about that. Taehyung also told her to stay alert with Jungkook as he must be not sure about his feelings. She now regrets loving that jerk.

She didn't replied and continued to focus on the road. She stopped the car once they reached the hospital. A stretcher was brought to carry Jimin. She was about to follow him but he called her. She turned around.

"Well, a thanks won't hurt you." He smiled.

"Thank you." She nodded her head once. He chuckled. 

"And a coffee?"