Chapter-20

Next day: 6am

In the indoor gym of the house.

Y/n was practicing new defense and fighting techniques. Since Juliette's death, she started to improve more and was determined to learn more. 

She kept punching the punching bag with bare hands like she is planting all her dissatisfaction into the boxing bag through her punches. 

She didn't slept all night. Faces of the dead ones always showed up in her dreams. The moments she spent with Sook kept flashing in front of her subconscious eyes. She barely moved on from Juliette's death.

"You quite improved, huh?" Hoseok kept his hands inside his pant's pockets.

explanation in brief; In their family mansion where she stayed with Jungkook before, now she can't stay there cause Jungkook's father suddenly popped out of nowhere and Jungkook didn't wanted her to meet his father so he brought her to his personal house. His team mates are living here too but she didn't mind it, she had been living with them before too, so it doesn't make any big change.

She huffed, annoyed. She wasn't really expecting anyone at this hour but here this dork showed up.

Their conversation always leads to an argument so showing off her maturity, she ignored him and continued punching the bag more.

 He came near her.

"Now I saw from close, you still need to improve your strength." He sneered.

She glared him.

"No really. I want the best for you, so why not I teach you some moves." He wiggled his eyebrows.

She held the punching bag in place before looking at him again.

"Do I need to punch you off or you will like to go on your feet by yourself?" She is pissed.

"Second option isn't really fun. But for the other you need to punch me..." 

She tried to punch him but he dodged it smoothly.

"...first." He laughed.

"I challenge you, Ms. Y/n." He raised his chin.

'This proudy motherfucker.' She cursed him in her head.

"And what will I get in return?" Why would she waste her energy without getting anything in return.

"I'll teach you some potent and beneficial fighting moves." He smirked.

"You're so full of yourself."
"I don't need any of your shitty moves." Y/n said and without any warning she launched a punch at him.

He not only dodged it but he swing kicked her wrist with elegancy. She groaned in pain while holding her hand. Her ego is injured too.

She raised her leg to yeet him away with a flying kick. He bent down and kicked her another leg making her lick the floor. She fell forward on her face, hurting her cheekbone.

"FUCK IT!" She yelled before getting up and attacking on him again.

Without any scheme, she straight away went for his throat to strangle him. He again bend over and picked her off the ground by her waist and tossed her down on the floor. And cause the floor wasn't cushioned, it hurt her hip bone. 

She groaned in pain. He stood up straight and fixed his hair. She was still lying down trying to overcome her paining ass.

"During our first fight you thought I am a weak fighter. I was just going easy on you girly." He smirked.