Chapter-17

Warning: Mention of R*pe

She sighed as she reached her destination by bus. And since it was a public transport he couldn't follow her there very well aware of the chaos he might cause.

She looked around and walked forward into the village. It was Guryong village, poorest residence of Seoul but still the happiest. But since yesterday night they were encircled by a very bad news. 

There was a case before where a young man was murdered and Y/n handled the case and provided justice to the victim's family. The victim's older brother, Yeong respected Y/n a lot and he was the one who told her about the sin happened yesterday.

Although she was suspended with the allegations of connection with the mafias, still the people didn't hated her and trusted like they did before.

They respected her a lot for helping those poor people whom all those rich asses assume as some kind of ants who are suppose to be crushed. Y/n always brought chocolates or chips for the children every time she visits there but it wasn't the same this time cause the most bubbliest kid wasn't there to receive chocolate from her.

She entered the victim's house. She was laying down on the bed with bandages on her almost every part. Y/n felt her body numb just by looking at the kid's state. Just because of those filthy shameless dicks, an eight years old had to endure all that trauma. 

Are they gonna blame the victim's clothing again? Like how a poor little soul could seduce those mother fuckers?

She went missing for around six in the evening while playing hide and seek with her friends. After not being able to find her, the kids immediately informed her parents. Everyone there was like a family so all of them started to look for her like mad.

At three in the morning, she was found by a watchman who was returning his home after his night shift. In no time he gathered the people and informed the parents. She was thrown in a well which wasn't very deep which caused her to survive. He told them that he heard the child's whimpering from the well and he right away checked and found her there.

There wasn't a single clothing left on her petite body. Scratches and bite marks all over her skin and eyes were swollen like she got a hard punch there. Blood flowing from between her legs.

Yeong messaged Y/n about the incident which she saw while thinking of how to get out of the house without Jungkook noticing her. She became restless and thought of going there asap.

"Juliette. Baby, look your favorite sister is here." Y/n talked very softly and lovingly like her little harsh words could break the fragile kid.

She slowly and delicately held her hand which was bandaged too. They couldn't afford to bring her to the hospital so the village elder was treating her wounds for now.

Tears welled up in her eyes. But she needed to hide them in order to provide some strength for the child. She can't be weak. 

Y/n caressed her forehead which had heavy bandage cause it was smashed against the wall or with an iron rod. She opened her eyes with difficulty. As soon as she saw Y/n, tears flowed from her eyes.

"Dalnim. I missed you." Juliette uttered weakly.

She called her Dalnim cause according to her Y/n is as beautiful as the moon goddess, Dalnim. It brought more tears in her eyes.

"Baby, you are very strong. I promise I'll make them pay for whatever they did to you. I promise baby." She kissed her small hand.

"I will wait Dalnim. For the mean time, I'll discuss with god about what punishment we should give them in hell." Juliette cried.