Chapter-11

"Shit." Y/n whispered under her breath, being amazed by the beauty that those stars held so marvelously.

"You liked it?" Jungkook was standing behind her.

"I loved it!" Her tone was of beyond excitement.

He smiled.

"You are saying like you saw them for the first time." He spoke.

"Cause I'm really seeing them for the first time."

He tilted his head, confused. She nodded.

"Really. I just looked at the stars from my window only if I ever got time to do so. I've never been to seas before, never sat in a forest and did stargazing, never went out of Seoul. Thank you for letting me experience these little things."

"I wish I could make you experience more things." He spoke very slowly but she heard it and acted like she didn't, while smiling looking at the sky.

He drove themselves a little far from the mansion to a forest. The sound of sea waves wasn't there as they were far away from it. She walked back where the car was parking, and sat on its hood. She tapped the seat beside her for him. He smiled and sat there.

They were staring at the sky admiring the moon, stars and little black clouds. The sound of crickets was like a soothing music. Y/n glanced at him who was looking above silently. That silence felt very comfortable. Every time silence felt comfortable with him.

She admired his moving orbs which were adoring the shining sky. His Adam's apple popping out of his throat looking very attractive. His hair locks covering his forehead and eyes. She noticed that suddenly his ears turned red, she wonders why. He looked at her. Now she know why. She was staring at him shamelessly.

"You're. Creepy." He declared with a smile.

She laughed loudly. "Did I made you uncomfortable? or shy? or I made you feel loved?" Her last line made his smile shrink.

How can he admit that, yes! She did made him feel that way. She made him feel loved while everyone made him feel powerful, dangerous, dominant even terrible but in her case he felt loved. He felt something new every time she confesses her love for him. Although he can't tell that he feels the same love for her but he accepted her feelings for him gladly.

"I love you, my bloom." And here she did it again.

"Why you came up with bloom all of sudden." He questioned.

"Its just you gave me the reason."

"How?"

"How?" She repeated his question and chuckled afterwards.

"Have you ever brought some girl before to your house? have you ever bought her dresses? have you ever told her to use your library? have you ever took her to some beach date? have you ever told her that you liked her? have you ever passed the smile to someone else like you do to me? have you ever called someone else Chérie? have you ever brought someone to the forest and did stargazing?" She took a breath.

 "Have you ever looked at someone the way you're looking at me right now?" She smiled. 

"The way you look at me every time I say some thing lovingly. If your eyes are an ocean I'll gladly drown in it. If your skin is poison I'll gladly caress it even if its for the last time. If your hair are thorns I'll gladly wanna run my fingers into them even if it scratch my fingers. And even if your hands are red in blood, I'll still wanna hold them and tell you that every thing's ok."