Chapter-9

"So, when are you planning to bring her back?" Sana asked as she sipped on her hot coffee.

Jimin and Sana were sitting in a café as they both planned to go on a coffee date, when Jimin asked her to make him that 'anyone'. So she thought to give it a chance, And here they are.

Although Sana wanted things to start slow, as friends but so bold of him to rush it and ask her for a date instead. 

"I'll bring her when her brainless father will stop looking for her." He told.

"I never knew you were not her real brother." She spoke after a little silence. 

"You never asked her." He replied.

"True. Cause she never liked talking about her family. Back in college, I didn't even knew who was her father." Sana told.

Jimin parted his lips to say something but got cut off by his phone ringing.

"Hey Dad-" 

"Get your fucking ass back here! I know nothing about your job! And here comes some of your customers! I don't even know if you call them customers or buyers or something! They are talking about your business! I swear on the HELL! If I knew something I would have shown them my potential and how professional I am! Your scumbag of an assistant is also here! And I don't HAVE HIS FUCKING NUMBER!" Jimin's dad yelled through the phone.

Even thou it wasn't on the speaker but still as it was silence in the café so she could hear his voice anyways.

Jimin smiled awkwardly towards her while he whispered in the phone.

"Dad, Dad. Calm down-"

"I am telling ya! I am shooing them away if you don't make it here in the next ten minutes!" His father spoke loudly.

"Yeah- Yeah. I'll send my secretary. Yeah- You don't have to ask them for tea or coffee. Don't worry. Yeah. Bye." He hanged up and sighed.

Enough embarrassment for today.

"Sorry. My dad is just over-dramatic." He scratched the back of his ear.

"Gosh, its embarrassing!"

"You shouldn't be embarrassed cause of him. I wish I could also experience anything like this with my parents." Her tone went dull and duller.

He sensed her sadness and also he know the reason. She don't have parents. Growing up in an orphanage with no parents around, is really difficult and heartbreaking. 

"You shouldn't feel alone, Sana. I am here for you." 

Jimin walked up to her and pulled her in a hug. She felt butterflies hearing her name from his mouth but proceeded to hug his waist. 

They became pretty close from their last or first encounter. 

-

"According to all the info that my men collected, she got someone helping her in hiding. Apparently its the mafias, as no one else has the nuts to mess with dad, the renowned minister." Nam-gil told. 

"So she got Mafia's back. Interesting." Lawrence smirked with some unknown thoughts running in his head.

"Who do you think that could be?" Jong Dae asked looking towards Lawrence. 

"That doesn't concerns you. Don't make any move unless its my order. Stop looking for her. She is just waiting for that. You know she is not someone who can sit quietly at a single place for so long." Lawrence ended with a chuckle.

-

"Does anyone knows the reason for Y/n's absence?" The Superintendent General asked the fellow police officers.