Chapter-26

Another evening

"You're not gonna marry that woman!" Jungkook's father was shouting for twenty minutes straight now.
"She's gonna drown the family reputation! She's a gold digger! Do you think she's marrying you cause she loves you? Never! I told you, no one can love you! No one can love a criminal!" His father said.

Jungkook kept quite as usual. He rarely answers his dad. He piss Jungkook off sometimes but still he respects his dad. His team mates were also standing there. It was a family dinner so they weren't joining Jungkook on the table.

"He must be very busy and don't give you time." Grandfather's voice was coming from a distance.

"No its nothing like that grandpa. He gives me more than enough time and his precious attention." Y/n replied him sweetly.

"Since he met you he have become less aggressive and more calm. Although he still don't greet me properly." Elder showed fake sadness.

"Don't worry, grandpa. I'll teach him to bow properly so next time he won't get to greet you with a casual nod." Y/n said making the elder laugh.

They entered the dining hall where Jungkook and his father was already sitting.

Bae-soo immediately shut up after seeing the elder coming. He and Y/n took their seats. She sat beside him and the elder sat on his usual head seat. The other family members came later. Everyone bowed to the elder and sat down quietly.

It was Bae-soo's mansion and all family was invited to talk about Jungkook's marriage. It was grandfather's order and no one has the balls to deny so here gathers the family. The elder sits on the head seat no matter in which and whose mansion he is in, cause no matter the place, he is the head till he dies.

"Please start the meal." Grandfather said and everyone started eating. 

Take a look at her outfit:

While she was eating, Jungkook secretly sneaked up to her thigh. She glanced at him, who was eating very peacefully like one of his hands isn't caressing her thigh, under the table. 

She held his hand and kept it on his own thigh. He looked at her. She smiled at him and gave him 'keep your hands to yourself' eyes. He chuckled.

She took another bite but again he was there. Moving upside slowly and softly. She got goosebumps with free shivers. Buy one get one free.

She fisted her hand and clutched the spoon tightly with other hand. She blinked her eyes many times feeling the tickles down there.

"Y/n, dear? Is everything okay? You seems lost. Is the food not good?" The elder asked, worriedly.