Chapter-7

In Hwang Jong-Dae's Office:

"Where the fuck she went?!" He roared loudly and threw a chair at the glass table shattering it on the spot. 

Jong-Dae and Nam-Gil flinched badly as their bodies shivered hearing his yell. He was standing while back facing them. His buffy body became evident in that skinny shirt. He was standing while looking at the outside view of the city through the huge ass glass window. 

"Just one thing I told you to do. One. Fucking. THING!" He yelled again. 

"You both father-son, stretch your ears and listen to me attentively. I want her here with me, all for myself. I don't care about your factory now. I just want her nothing else. You Understood?!" He spoke rudely while they both just nodded. 

He looked over his shoulder and his amber orbs looked straight into Jong-Dae's eyes sending him a shiver ran up to his shoulders. 

"I swear on your fucking existence. If my wait of whole damn ten years went into vain, I'll cut off your dicks and feed them to you." He said in the scariest tone possible. 

He gave them a last glare before walking out of the room while they both took their breaths which they were holding back from long.

-

A 'small' intro for this new character:
He is Lawrence. He is still a hidden character of the story. Jong-Dae and Nam-Gil work under him. All these years they were working according to his orders. Although they know nothing about his background but still listened him like some possessed peasants without even knowing his real name. He just told them to call him their Boss. 

Lawrence is a type of person who gets whatever he wants, not caring about anyone else. He is a stony type of person who barely shows any emotion other than anger. For him his pride and ego is considered to be everything. 

He stays in shadows and gets everything done with the help of Jong-Dae. The fun fact is he has been a secret admirer of Y/n from more than ten years now. He had been waiting to marry her from a long time. 

The problem was her mother's will. Based on the court's decision, Jong-Dae did won Y/n's custody but her marriage should be done with her mother's consent. And in her mother's will it was clearly written that she can't marry before she turns twenty five. And after being of this age she is allowed to find a life partner for herself and marry him. They couldn't do anything against the will otherwise Jong-Dae will loose Y/n's custody too which is the only thing of her he has been left with.

There is an underground gold mining factory which was of Y/n's maternal grandfather, running on the name of Y/n's mother but after the death of her father, Y/n's mother was the owner of that factory. At that time she was the official wife of Jong-Dae so she didn't wanted to take over the factory as she knew, as her legal husband Jong-Dae will have full right on that factory too and he won't leave any chance of claiming that biggest money-making mining factory of Korea. 

So without taking over the factory she saved it for its own betterment. In her will, she wrote with all her consent that the factory will be under Y/n and her husband and that husband should be a 'citizen of Korea'. Citizen of Korea...this specific statement is a problem itself. 

Lawrence is Full Korean but as he was born in California, USA. He got the citizenship as an American which means he can't be considered as her husband. But Jong-Dae's evil mind thought of marrying her to someone else who is Korean so that he can get at least half of the right at the factory. 

But in the last he thought of marrying her to his illegitimate son Nam-Gil. It was all-cleared written in the will that she should choose her husband by herself but Jong-Dae care less about it. He know how to Blackmail and Manipulate.