Chapter-5

"She is Kim Y/n, Daughter of Hwang Jong-Dae. She is marrying in few days." A male's deep voice pulled both of them out from their thoughts. He was sitting on the driving seat. 

"What?" Jungkook asked. 

"Nothing. I thought you might wanna know about her just in case." The man said in a playful tone. 

"Don't you think you're speaking much more then needed, Andy?" Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow. 

Andy well known as Andrew, is one of the most trusted men of Jungkook. Andrew is almost same the age of his father but JK treat him as his age mate and he is a special man as Jungkook's grandfather chose him for Jungkook. Andy is the nickname given by Jungkook to him so no one else call him that.

Andrew shrugged. This man really have the balls. 

"Drive back to home." Jungkook ordered without any further quarrel. 

-

4 hours later.

While waiting for Sana, she tapped her foot impatiently as she is inside the changing room and is there from the past fifteen minutes. 

"Shit. This the a huge time waste. This girl." She whispered and shook her head. 

Soon the door opened as Sana stepped outside. Wearing a long white gown dress. It was neither very heavy nor very light. A simple, plain white gown with work on the shoulder area with puffy sleeves. 

She spin around making the gown spin with her too. She raised her shoulders and squealed happily. 

"How is it?" She asked excitedly. 

"Its beautiful. I think you should take it." Y/n suggested the same for the twelfth time. 

" I think the same." She replied finally agreeing to her. 

Y/n sighed in relief thinking that she can finally go home and sleep but Sana's next words made her shiver. 

"Now let's go. I have to buy accessories and shoes too." She said and dragged Y/n out of the store. And she let Sana drag her cause she got no choice, does she? She herself decided on coming with her only friend.

-

"Hello? Dad?" Jimin said as he picked up his call. "Am I hearing this right that she is getting married?" He asked furiously. 

"Uh, Yeah." Jimin replied hesitantly. 

"What?! And you didn't even told me?! Are you insane?! She is going to marry him while she don't even want to and you're sitting there silently? What type of brother you are?!" His father growled at him. 

"Dad. Its not like I don't want to do anything. Its just she told me to stay out of it so I am doing just as she wants. And don't question my love for my sister, Please." Jimin said calmly. 

"Okay. But seriously, we need to have a word with her father". His father said. 

"She don't consider him one." Jimin replied. 

"Still it doesn't change the fact that he is." His father spoke. 

"By the way. I am outside your company. Let's go home together." He added. 

"What?! When did you came back?" Jimin asked excitedly. 

"Just now and as soon as I landed in Seoul this was the first news I heard." He told. 

"Oh, Ok. I am coming down in a minute." Jimin replied and left his office soon.

-

Logan's House in USA.