Chapter-25

"Congratulations, on your daughter's engagement, Benoit." Grandfather shook hands with him.

"Thank you very much sir. Its an honor to have to here today. Please enjoy the ceremony." He bowed a little.

Benoit was marrying his daughter. After Jungkook rejection, Benoit didn't mind that because its his choice with whom he wants to marry, he don't even have the power to mind his decision. Jungkook's whole family was invited to the function and because Benoit is close with the elder, he ordered that everyone from their family should attend the function to respect Benoit's invitation.

What else? every member is here now in the party. Jungkook's father, Bae-soo and his brother were sitting on the same table cause to the outer world they are a very happy and loving family. They were ordered to act that way by the elder too, cause any outsider can use the family members against each other.

Elder was waiting for Jungkook who hasn't arrived yet. Jungkook didn't wanted to come but it was his grandfather's command and it needs to be fulfilled.

Everyone fell silent when they saw Jungkook entering the party hall with Y/n walking beside him. His team members and men were walking behind them. The elder smiled cause Jungkook always had that impact on other people but this time he was more impressed by the woman walking beside him.

All the eyes on her never made her flinch. There was no tint of nervousness on her face. Her body language was just screaming Confidence and Perfection. That wine red velvet bodycon dress hugged her body perfectly and manifested her slim waist and superb body proportion.

They both stood in front of grandfather who was standing with Benoit. Y/n greeted the elder with a bow and a smile. He patted Jungkook's shoulder. Benoit shook hands with Jungkook and greeted Y/n politely.

Y/n looked around and made an eye-contact with every person she found looking at her, until there was nobody left. Jin chuckled at her actions.

"Please enjoy the party Mr. Jeon and..." Benoit stopped, not knowing how to address the woman.

"Soon to be Mrs. Jeon." Jungkook finished his sentence.

Benoit smiled widely and bowed to the both of them. Meanwhile, everyone including Y/n were surprised. Y/n was more like impressed. Its not like everyone else doesn't know what's cooking in between them but they never expected him to be the one to express that out loud. Which impressed Y/n to her core. She always wanted a man who can admit and express his feelings for her in public.

Jungkook secretly winked at Y/n. She returned the wink wasting no time. He smiled lightly. Yoongi was the first one to notice that.

The door opened, Benoit's daughter and soon to be son-in-law entered together. It was their ring ceremony so there were not very much decorations. The lights were dim and the couple had the spotlight.

"There is my daughter, Heeso -" Benoit was cut off by his own daughter's yell.

"You! Who the hell invited you!" She yelled and walked towards Jungkook with swift steps.
"Get the hell out of here! You think you can reject me and them attend my engagement?! For whom did you rejected me?! For this bitch?!"  Heeso shouted while pointing at Y/n.

"Hesso!" Benoit pulled her back from him. Honestly he was scared to death. Everyone in the room including the groom was more than sure that she is gonna die at the hands of the renowned 'Doom' aka Jeon Jungkook. 

"I am so sorry, Sir. She has some mental sickness-" He didn't lied thou.

"I am not sick! This jerk is! I am not a low class girl who he can reject!" Heeso shouted at his face.