Chapter-24

Two days passed. Y/n didn't left her room. Trauma was all over her head. Jimin came to meet her but she denied to meet him cause she didn't wanted to tell him the reason behind her sadness. She fears. She fears that everyone will hate her.

Jungkook entered the room with food to feed Y/n. He saw her sitting in a corner, hugging her knees, staring at nowhere. He walked towards her. Keeping the plate on the side table he crouched near her. 

Her hair were covering her face so he lifted his hand to push them behind her ear. She blinked and shifted her vision to him. He smiled to make her feel light. Tears welled up in her eyes making him worried.

"I don't wanna live like this." She whispered. 

"I don't wanna live like this." He remembered his words from past. His state was also like this.

He pulled her into a hug. He felt his shoulders wet due to her tears. She can cry with him about that cause he knew. He was the only one who knew that she killed an innocent and still accepted her and kissed her evil hands.

"I want to die." She whispered against his chest.

"Shh."
"It wasn't your fault." Jungkook spoke.

"I didn't backed off even after he left me." She told the truth. Couldn't even look in his eyes so looking down was better choice.

"It weren't you." He lifted her face by her chin and made her look in his eyes.

"It was me."
"In my whole senses. Without being drugged. Without being compelled." She cried, blinking the wet eyelashes she looked at him.

"I killed him on my own." She spoke.

"I am a killer." Her voice came out like a whisper.

They held a moment for an eye-contact but soon he broke it as he pulled her into a kiss. She closed her eyes feeling calm and clutched his shirt, wanting to pull him more until he becomes her skin.

  "Even if you are a simple girl or a killer, I can love you either way." He said. She wished that the word 'can' never existed.

"I am insane."  

"Who isn't?" 

She let out a shaky breath. He wiped her tears with his sleeve and fixed her hair.

"Who did that to you?" He caressed the bandage she had on her forehead.

"Mayor's son." She replied.

"That fucker reproduced?" 

"I killed his younger son, now the other one is behind me." She told.

"How do you want him dead?" Jungkook asked.

"I can't kill him. I am not a murderer." She spoke in a quavering voice.

"Then be one."

She looked at him unsure about what he said.

"You didn't kept killing as the first option but he gave you no other choice. You'll regret not killing him once he will end up hurting your close ones, you would be helpless. Like before." 

He reminded her about what happened to Sook. 

"To live peacefully, you shall kill." He stated.

Some seconds of silence joined the convo.

"What is your body count?" She was curious.

He smiled.

He probably lost the count.