Chapter-22

"Atchoo!!" Jungkook wiped his nose with a tissue. 

Y/n entered the room with a bowl of hot soup and a heat pad. As soon as she entered, he sat straight trying to show that he is totally fine and the cold he has caught is nothing for him.

"No need to act like a king kong. Here, eat this up." She gave him the bowl and the heat pad.

"You see, my hands are cold. So..." He smiled innocently. 

What a lame excuse.

She looked at him weirdly. But smiled at his foolish and childish acts. She picked the spoon and blew it to make it tepid. He grabbed the opportunity to stare at her. He smiled. She brought the spoon closer to his lips. 

-

"Y/n." Taehyung called.

She was coming out of Jungkook's room. She stopped on her tracks.

"Hey, Taehyung. How are you?" She smiled.

"I'm fine. Hope the same for you."
"Well, I wanted to talk to you." 

She gave him more attention. "Are you comfortable talking here?" She asked.

"Yeah. I just wanted to talk to Derek. You know that boy who was with me that day, he is Derek's brother, Alexie. I wasn't able to know about Derek's location so I kept him with my parents. But I think he should stay with his brother, that would be more appropriate and safer for him."

"Yeah, I understand. You wanna talk to him right now?" She asked. 

"Can I?" He asked. 

"Sure." She unlocked her phone and found his contact.

She dialed the call and gave her phone to him.

"You talk, I am just in the hall." She left.

"Hello?" Derek spoke through the phone.

-

Heewon walked out of an ice-cream parlor after getting her ice-cream. She pulled out her phone from her sling bag and messaged Jin. He was busy so at the moment he isn't with her. She was paying less attention ahead causing her to bump into someone.

She lost grasp on her ice-cream and it fell down. She looked at the smashed ice-cream that landed on the ground. She looked at the person.

The woman was looking at Heewon with an apologetic gaze. She was none other than Sarah. Sarah and Yoongi had came to do shopping. After they were done, Sarah was waiting here while he went to bring the car.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't meant to do that." Sarah apologized even if it wasn't her fault.

Heewon looked at her. Her lower lip trembled as tears welled up in her eyes. In no time she started crying, not very loudly but it was so unusual behavior for an adult.

Sarah thought that she has little space syndrome so she started consoling her. As she was speaking in English and Heewon's English isn't very good so she didn't understood a single word.

Y/n was just passing by the same path. She went to buy some medicines for Jungkook. She noticed the fuss but decided not to meddle. Then she noticed that Sarah was foreign so she must be having problem solving the matter. 

"Are you okay?" Y/n just wanted to help.
"What happened to her?" She asked to Sarah.

"I don't know. She bumped into me and her ice-cream fell. Then she started crying, I think she have little space syndrome." Sarah spoke.