Chapter-3

After reaching her house Y/n took a warm bath to relax herself but that topic haven't left her mind even for a single second. She kept thinking about him all the time. 

'How badly someone could mess up my mind?' She thought. 

She came out of the bathroom wearing a warm, furry bath robe, but the cold breeze coming inside from the open window collided with her warm skin rising the goosebumps. She quickly closed the windows and sat on her study table, opening her laptop. 

She searched for 'Jeon Jungkook'. 

After reading about him for hours she got to know that Jungkook, the most famous billionaire Mafia reigns over Korea. The president, the ministers and all the superiors who runs Korea are under him. 

'How he have so much power?' She thought. 

She researched more to know about it. And finally she got to know that there are gangs divided into two. Second party was still not revealed publicly but the bigotry between the two of them is unexplainable. 

Even thou Jungkook has the power in Korea but the party have the access internationally which makes them identical. This was very much for her to take in. 

This thing was happening around her and she didn't even had any idea of it. Was she too lost in sorting out the other cases that she skipped the main one. 

There were a lot of crimes happening in Seoul that's why she wanted to make the whole area anti-crime but while cutting down the branches she forgot to pull out the roots which were supporting the tree. 

And the root is Jeon Jungkook.

'Will I be able to exterminate this root, Jeon Jungkook?' She asked herself. 

'Do you really want to exterminate this root?' A voice from inside of her asked, making her overthink about this matter. 

She sighed. She tried harder to sleep but it became something which she couldn't get. She spent her night swirling and turning around again and again.

Finally after a personal debate with her mind for god knows how many hours, she slept.

Next morning Y/n woke up with a slight headache probably due to lack of sleep last night or overthinking. She took a shower to relax her mind. While she was bathing her phone kept ringing but she didn't heard it. 

After sometime she came out rubbing her hair with towel to dry them but the phone ring got her attention. She read the name and picked it up restlessly with a worried expression on her face. 

"Hello?" She said slowly. 

"FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME, I AM CALLING YOU. WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" The person on the opposite line roared which made her to distant her phone from her ear. 

"I am sorry. I was showering." She told calmly. 

"Derek called me, Brother woke up." He dropped the bomb in the early morning. 

Her eyes slightly widen. She quickly ruffled her semi-wet hair and wore her shoes before barging out of the house. 

She drove all the way in the speed of light. Sheliterally ran inside the hospital and finally entered the particular room. 

"Leo." She whispered.

 A man in his late 40's sitting on the bed, back facing her. He turned around feeling her presence. 

"Hey, kiddo." He smiled and opened his arms for her. She ran to him and hugged him like no tomorrow. 

"I missed you." She whispered against his chest. "Me too." He replied.