Chapter-27

Jungkook was stuck in an important meeting at late night. 12 o'clock, he got free and sat in his car to finally go back to his house. He checked his phone and saw messages from Y/n. He immediately clicked on the notifications with a smile. Soon his smiled dropped.

'Hey Jungkook. I am gonna meet your brother. Is that okay with you?' Her message read. 

An hour ago.

-

"Now I'll see that how he'll get you away from me." Lawrence smirked as he glanced at the unconscious woman.

"We'll fly together to another country. Then we'll marry and live together-" He was cut off by the sharp light coming from ahead.

He immediately pulled the brakes. A car was standing in front, blocking his way.

A sudden punch shattered the window of his side. He knew who it was. Who else than his brother? He is surely here to take his woman back.

Jungkook unlocked the door and dragged Lawrence out of the car by his collar. He shook him twice. 

"You are my brother who was dear to me very much. That's the only reason I am leaving you alive. This offer isn't available forever. I'll rip you apart next time I found you taking breathe near her." Jungkook threatened him in a pure angry tone. Jungkook won't make the same mistake again by leaving her for him, who doesn't even care for her.

Lawrence just stood there silently. He don't have any backup plan. Jungkook went to her side and bridal carried her to his car. 

He came alone and took her with him. All Lawrence could do was to stare, stare at the concrete road. He has little too high hopes and no planning. He punched his car's bonnet in anger.

-

Taehyung reached Daegu by flight. He felt so nostalgic after coming back to his house again. It wasn't the place where he spent his childhood but its the place where he spent his best time.

He checked Y/n's message one last time. He was still worried that why was she asking about everything is okay in the house. He didn't knew that she wasn't staying with Jungkook yesterday. But if Jungkook is with her then he doesn't needs to worry about her.

He sighed and dialed Derek's number. Derek has came to Busan for some work and its near to Daegu, he'll pick up Alexei on his way. Derek talked to Alexei on the phone before but he didn't wanted to go so he asked for some more time and Derek agreed but today he himself is coming to take him.

Derek picked up his phone and said "I am here." 

Taehyung saw Derek's car coming from a distance. They both weren't talking much but still a little bit.

They together went to his house. Taehyung's house had a huge open yard. They both looked at them from far. They all are grilling barbecue. His dad was teaching Alexei how to grill properly while his mother was capturing all the happy moments in her camera.

"Dad! We don't do like this!" Alexei yelled playfully.
"Mom! Dad don't know anything about grilling!" He jokingly complained to his mother.

Derek was very happy and sad at the same time. Happy, because Alexei can finally get proper love of parents which Derek didn't got. How good they would be to him that a very naughty and brat like Alexei became so close to them in just some mere days. He even started to call them mom and dad.

Sad because he couldn't provide any love and support to his younger brother. But its a good thing that Alexei can be raised well with them. Unlike him.

"You can call me to talk about his fees payments and all-"